Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-485 denied, motion filed, if denied again whats next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Global B2B Platform

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    this is the reason a moderator is required on this forum. in the 7 months i have been a member its going down the hole

Leave a comment:

• KNIGHT
    replied
    First, why do you get God the Almighty involved in your petty problems? and second, you have been denied and INS DOES NOT have STUPID REASONS, the only STUPID *** here is YOU a CRIMINAL aka ILLEGAL who has the nerve to call our officers STUPID needs to be kicked out of my country TODAY.

"sickofillegals" u are a white trash who talks from his bottom hole, i got one message for u that is all the illegal aliens are going to be legal and become us citizens and one day all the foreigners will take over US by producing more babies than whites and kick out only the white-trash out back to europe ha ha . u get it in ur head piece of cockroach

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    First, why do you get God the Almighty involved in your petty problems? and second, you have been denied and INS DOES NOT have STUPID REASONS, the only STUPID *** here is YOU a CRIMINAL aka ILLEGAL who has the nerve to call our officers STUPID needs to be kicked out of my country TODAY.
    Hey S12 - get a life, please! You're wasting so much time here double posting, you could be actually helping a family in need (or is that beyond the scope of your Mensa status) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ProudUSC,
    I doubt he believes in the popular slogan "Give till it hurts," but he'd probably always yell "Ouch!" when he's approached for a donation.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    Hey S12 - get a life, please! You're wasting so much time here double posting, you could be actually helping a family in need (or is that beyond the scope of your Mensa status)

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    the OP is the stupid one...this dirtbag thinke he/she knows more about US law than those who work with it everyday...what an arrogant illegal a$$wipe you are.
    Yeah, better to be an illegal a$$wipe than somebody that has to have anesthesia to relieve their pain of being a fool.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the OP is the stupid one...this dirtbag thinke he/she knows more about US law than those who work with it everyday...what an arrogant illegal a$$wipe you are.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Originally posted by KNIGHT:
    hello all, my I-485 application was denied on march 12, 2007 on a labour case, filied a motion to reconsider with the ins in 30 days. Now my ? is if god forbid the ins denies again for some stupid reasons as they did originally what would or should be my next move, where i can take my case from that point on,appeal to whom i would appritiate if someone can shed some light on what options i or anyone can have. thanks
    note- the company i applied throu i no longer work but did work for two years.
    An I-485 denial based on certified Laborcert/PERM and approved I-140 seldom happens - well, as far as I know. If it does, the USCIS has valid grounds (not stupid reasons as you put it): you may have violated your nonimmigrant status prior to AOS filing, and you're not covered by 245i; the continuing "offer of employment" is no longer there, as you said you no longer work for your petitioner; your paperwork was improperly filed; or you have an unclean record.

Leave a comment:

• JF2007
    replied
    well, i hope you have an attorney for this. If is denied again, just refile again the adjustment package, if it is based on a marriage and they deny your benefit on the basis of marriage fraud, and you and your spouse get charged criminally, thats a diff story.

Leave a comment:

• I-485 denied, motion filed, if denied again whats next?

hello all, my I-485 application was denied on march 12, 2007 on a labour case, filied a motion to reconsider with the ins in 30 days. Now my ? is if god forbid the ins denies again for some stupid reasons as they did originally what would or should be my next move, where i can take my case from that point on,appeal to whom i would appritiate if someone can shed some light on what options i or anyone can have. thanks
    note- the company i applied throu i no longer work but did work for two years.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney