Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 approved did not receive anything in the mail

my I-130 approved over a month ago but I did not receive anything in the mail. On the email USCIS sent it is written that I can update my adress by calling the service center but now they said that I had to file another form to get another approval notice. besides the fee I have to pay, it also means more processing dates and waiting periods. I am extremly confused. Can't we update our adress by phone? Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do ?
    ps : we filed AR11 when we moved , I can't figure out why they could not send the form to the right address to begin with.
    Thanks

my I-130 approved over a month ago but I did not receive anything in the mail. On the email USCIS sent it is written that I can update my adress by calling the service center but now they said that I had to file another form to get another approval notice. besides the fee I have to pay, it also means more processing dates and waiting periods. I am extremly confused. Can't we update our adress by phone? Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do ?
    ps : we filed AR11 when we moved , I can't figure out why they could not send the form to the right address to begin with.
    Thanks

Comment

It seems that you file the AR-11 when you moved but failed to notify the service center. If you did not do a change of address with the post office it may have been returned to the service center and most likely they have it on their system. Call the 1-800 number (1-800-375-5283) and ask them to check if the notice was returned. If it was, the service will be able to forward it to your new address. If it wasn't, then you will need to file an I-864 to request a duplicate approval notice. Good Luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation