X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Smith
    replied
    i have an EB-3 case pending. My sponsored job is in a different field from my current employment and pays much, much lower salary. I am concerned that during the interview, the officer might give me a hard time, saying why I am accepting a lower-paying job. (My sponsored job pays the amount mentioned in the labor certificate.)
    I can tell the officer that I don't want to continue my current job becasue it is highly stressful and not conducive to my health. i want a less stressful job.
    Otherwise, I can say I want to do both the jobs. I have w2s from my sponsored job for the past two years.
    What's your suggestion? Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• John Smith
    started a topic Winning interview

Winning interview

i have an EB-3 case pending. My sponsored job is in a different field from my current employment and pays much, much lower salary. I am concerned that during the interview, the officer might give me a hard time, saying why I am accepting a lower-paying job. (My sponsored job pays the amount mentioned in the labor certificate.)
    I can tell the officer that I don't want to continue my current job becasue it is highly stressful and not conducive to my health. i want a less stressful job.
    Otherwise, I can say I want to do both the jobs. I have w2s from my sponsored job for the past two years.
    What's your suggestion? Thanks for your help.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney