X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marry a Citizen After a Voluntary Departure With a SAFEGUARD

Hello drea ,
    i was arrested charging tresspass in ,after i did time .. the immigration came pickd me up after they found out that i have been staying illegaly for almost 4 years in usa .. During those 4 years i have been arrested 3 times , 2 for petite thift and ones for tresspassin , so when i went to see judge ... so after all i just had to ask judge for Voluntary Departure since he didnt want to give me a bond ...so he granted me a Voluntary Departure BUT with a " Safeguard " so i left the usa WIth their expense.. and not my Own ...ten came back to my country . Now my girl friend which is American Citizen is coming to stay with me and marry me i wanna ask you please ,how long does it takes me to go back to usa after we apply and is it an easy case to win or not .. Thank you so much for answeres

Hello drea ,
    i was arrested charging tresspass in ,after i did time .. the immigration came pickd me up after they found out that i have been staying illegaly for almost 4 years in usa .. During those 4 years i have been arrested 3 times , 2 for petite thift and ones for tresspassin , so when i went to see judge ... so after all i just had to ask judge for Voluntary Departure since he didnt want to give me a bond ...so he granted me a Voluntary Departure BUT with a " Safeguard " so i left the usa WIth their expense.. and not my Own ...ten came back to my country . Now my girl friend which is American Citizen is coming to stay with me and marry me i wanna ask you please ,how long does it takes me to go back to usa after we apply and is it an easy case to win or not .. Thank you so much for answeres

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation