A. ILW
    B. You P O R N
    C. Youtube
    D. CNN

Comment

i think the best one is www.youwillbebannedprettysoon.com lool

Comment

Dear SonofMichael:

As per our rules posted at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631 material that is ****ographic or adult in nature is not permitted. You are welcome to run any polls you want, but please do not include ****ographic or adult sites in your polls. Please consider this a first notice under our rules.

You are only 47 posts away from becoming a power member, whereas I have 1143 posts to go! Trust you will abide by the few simple rules we have in this community and become a power member soon. Thanks.

Yours truly,
        Sam

Comment

I have not posted any material that is adult in nature or por no graphic in anyway. This is just a lie and an attempt to justify banning me. Nor have I read your rules which only apply to USC and not to others. Other people have not abided by your "rules" and of which you have been alerted and done nothing to delete. Go ahead and ban me; you are going to do it anyway. Don't be such a liar and pretend it is because I broke some alleged rule.

Comment

Dear SonofMichael: You are welcome to stay with us. If you find a single instance of someone else violating the rules, please let me know, and you can rest assured that I will investigate, and will take action as warranted. You are welcome to your opinion, and your own refreshing style - please dont push the limits of the rules, thats all. - Sam.

Comment

This is ridiculous; you know d well that I sent you a dozen reports about what someone wrote in violation of every supposed rule

Comment

SonofMichael: The only complaints I recollect from you are to restore Michael. Also, we are not (at this point) looking at going thru past discussion board postings to delete every instance of using foul language. However, I did see your PM just a minute ago. We dont really have any policy (yet) on the issue you raise in your PM. Let me think about it - I am sympathetic to your point - but I also think that we should have a policy on this matter for anyone with a similar complaint. I will come back on this matter late this week. - Sam.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation