Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 485 - Dv lottery 2006

I won the Dv2006 Lottery and filed for Adjustment in June 05 before the filing date of Oct 1 '05 - sept 30 '06 and my application was denied for that. I later resubmitted in March/April 06 and now i received a letter from the local office requesting a payment receipt from the State Department. Which I provided thru mail about 3 weeks ago. What I would like to know, if there is someone who went thru this, what does this mean? At what stage is my application at and since September '06 is just 2 months to go. How long does it take to hear from the immigartion people. and will they call me for an interview? Also, what do I have to receive form Immigration before the end of Sept '06 inorder for me not to loose this application process?

Please help anybod, I am worried. Thank you.

I won the Dv2006 Lottery and filed for Adjustment in June 05 before the filing date of Oct 1 '05 - sept 30 '06 and my application was denied for that. I later resubmitted in March/April 06 and now i received a letter from the local office requesting a payment receipt from the State Department. Which I provided thru mail about 3 weeks ago. What I would like to know, if there is someone who went thru this, what does this mean? At what stage is my application at and since September '06 is just 2 months to go. How long does it take to hear from the immigartion people. and will they call me for an interview? Also, what do I have to receive form Immigration before the end of Sept '06 inorder for me not to loose this application process?

Please help anybod, I am worried. Thank you.

Comment

Are you in your home country or you are in US?

If you are here too bad but they will still interview but if you were in your country then it's much easie.It may take 3 to 4 months, but you need is to be ready with all requirements.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation