Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRAUDULANT GREENCARD WIFE MAKING OFF WITH INHERITANCE OF USC'S KIDS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexxis
    replied
    it would be their words against hers and if she is a smart woman she would deny everything and tell the ins the reason you guys are doing this is because the kids didn't approve of her marriage to their dad ....you better pray that this woman is really stupid.....this is a very complicated case

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    That's true... agreed.... Well that was just a thought and that's why I wrote to consult a good lawyer ... though chances are pretty slim...all they can do is give it a try...

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    >What if kids can prove , this was a fraudulent >marriage for GC and they got to know abt it >after their dad's death ?

"Ulterior Motive". Nothing you say will be taken as UNBIASED truth.

That's like you owing me money -- so me telling INS that one day you told me over lunch that you married for money. They look at the fact that you and I have a rift, and i have a motive to hurt you -- so whatever i say would have no credence since it's biased and there's a high chance i'm just making it up so i can get revenge on you.

Can you IMAGINE the backlog that would develop if USCIS allowed people to snitch on each other. And you think the backlog is bad now? Jealous bf's would make up all kinds of shit to get people deported. It would be insane.

As for as USCIS is concerned. Once you're approved and gone through the system legally. They're done with you. See you at the naturalization (unless you commit a felony til then).

You can file a complaint. But if doesn't have anything to do with national security, or some big smuggling operation -- it goes into the trash can.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    yep...same thing is with my mom-in-law

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    I thought so, because I tried to get them from my first husband and they told me I had to be 65, plus my mom didn't get her's till she reached 65.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    That is correct Jo.... She has tobe 65 before she gets it

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    I don't see how she can get his Social Security. I think you have to be 65 to get Widows benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    What if kids can prove , this was a fraudulent marriage for GC and they got to know abt it after their dad's death ? or may be they were threaten by dad so they couldn't do a thing abt it ? technically person who betrayed US Government is dead ... she might get deported and lose all privileges ...but u need to consult a good lawyer ...

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Heh, one of the many times I saw the system punish the wrong person. From financial perspective, can't say I blame the Iranian lady though. She saw a gold mine and acted on it promptly. The childrens are lucky to even got the house and some property off her before she wises up.
    Like Moodin said, this is something thats definitely requires the intervention of lawyers.

Leave a comment:

• alexxis
    replied
    thats a messed up situation ...but thats what happen when you try to get over on immigration .....i'm sure there were other ways they could have went about getting her here ...to bad he went the wrong way ....they should have thought about that before they entered into fraud ......they are just gonna have to live with the consiquences or they all go to jail for immigration fraud

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    Once again -- another situation of relatives trying to use immigration as a way of revenge, and getting "back" at someone.

Give it up. INS doesn't care. She went through the "system" got her approval and gc, and they're done with her as far as they're concerned.

Don't waste your time. And if she's already a USC -- you'll have a snowball's chance of doing anything to her now.

Wanna get back at her? Go fight her in court with a lawyer. The AMERICAN way.

The INS doesn't give a hoot about "family drama".

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    if she was convicted yes

Leave a comment:

• Riley
    replied
    The kids can survive on their own income, it was more a matter of the Greencard wife getting greedy and deliberately screwing the estate to profit of the death of a man who did her a huge, albeit wrong-headed, favor with nothing in it for himself that has my friend gnashing his teeth. If nothing else, she is trying to blackmail them, which is also illegal, and the only reason she's waiting to sign to get the insurance claim is to get her US citizenship first, so they can't try and wreck her chances. I wonder if trying to document the blackmail might be a better way to go than them telling on her to the INS. If she's brought up on charges or convicted of anything prior to her case review, might that injure her chances at becoming a U.S. citizen??

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    Oh well. Besides, why were the kids depending on an inheritance instead of going out and earning a living for themselves? No one should "need" the money it should be an added bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    IT MIGHT TURN INTO A STICKY SITUATION IF THEY ACCUSE HER OF GREENCARD FRAUD. IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT ALL ALONG AND FAILED TO REPORT IT, THEY COULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR "AIDING AND ABETTING AND ILLEGAL ALIEN". THIER CLAIMS COULD ALSO GET BLOWN OFF AS SOME JEALOUS KIDS' FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF THIER "WICKED" FOREIGN STEPMOTHER.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation