Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRAUDULANT GREENCARD WIFE MAKING OFF WITH INHERITANCE OF USC'S KIDS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>What if kids can prove , this was a fraudulent >marriage for GC and they got to know abt it >after their dad's death ?

"Ulterior Motive". Nothing you say will be taken as UNBIASED truth.

That's like you owing me money -- so me telling INS that one day you told me over lunch that you married for money. They look at the fact that you and I have a rift, and i have a motive to hurt you -- so whatever i say would have no credence since it's biased and there's a high chance i'm just making it up so i can get revenge on you.

Can you IMAGINE the backlog that would develop if USCIS allowed people to snitch on each other. And you think the backlog is bad now? Jealous bf's would make up all kinds of shit to get people deported. It would be insane.

As for as USCIS is concerned. Once you're approved and gone through the system legally. They're done with you. See you at the naturalization (unless you commit a felony til then).

You can file a complaint. But if doesn't have anything to do with national security, or some big smuggling operation -- it goes into the trash can.

-= nav =-

Comment

That's true... agreed.... Well that was just a thought and that's why I wrote to consult a good lawyer ... though chances are pretty slim...all they can do is give it a try...

Comment

it would be their words against hers and if she is a smart woman she would deny everything and tell the ins the reason you guys are doing this is because the kids didn't approve of her marriage to their dad ....you better pray that this woman is really stupid.....this is a very complicated case

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation