Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-693 Medical Examination

I need some help here. My husband is here on a K3 spouse visa from India. He had his medical examination and shots done in Mumbai before his interview. He was given the sealed packet after his medical examination. He took it to the embassy. They gave him the x-ray back. They then gave him another sealed envelope to give at his POE. Ok, our I-130 was approved. We are ready to adjust status now. I called the 1-800 number to make sure he doesn't have to do the medical examination again and the lady told me no that he doesn't and that the only thing I need to submit is a copy of his immunization record which he does not have. They did not give him one when he got the shots. I am guessing all this was in the sealed envelope that was kept at the POE? We don't want for him to have to do this exam again, and we really want to get his adjustment of status filed soon. It's not an easy matter that he can just call the hospital for a copy of that immunization record. It's just not the way things are done there. I just want to get this adjustment of status filed as we are expecting a baby, and I don't want to have to worry with it.

I need some help here. My husband is here on a K3 spouse visa from India. He had his medical examination and shots done in Mumbai before his interview. He was given the sealed packet after his medical examination. He took it to the embassy. They gave him the x-ray back. They then gave him another sealed envelope to give at his POE. Ok, our I-130 was approved. We are ready to adjust status now. I called the 1-800 number to make sure he doesn't have to do the medical examination again and the lady told me no that he doesn't and that the only thing I need to submit is a copy of his immunization record which he does not have. They did not give him one when he got the shots. I am guessing all this was in the sealed envelope that was kept at the POE? We don't want for him to have to do this exam again, and we really want to get his adjustment of status filed soon. It's not an easy matter that he can just call the hospital for a copy of that immunization record. It's just not the way things are done there. I just want to get this adjustment of status filed as we are expecting a baby, and I don't want to have to worry with it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation