Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How My Wife Almost Pulled It OFF

Im talking about Timing and what my wife and her consultant almost did to allow her to not ever live with me in this county and come over hear and collect her 10 year green card no questions asked. This is how it works or almost worked on her part except her consultant was wrong about the time you have to enter the county after the visa is issued. If the spouse passes her interview in another county and is issued the visa she has four months to come to the usa. also if the visa holder arrives in the usa after the aniversery of the two years married she will be giving the 10 year green card and not the 2 year card. My wife was told she had 6 months not 4 months so she waited to long and they revolked her 10 year card and gave her the two year card. Her plan would have worked if she would have timed it just right within a 5 day period. Within the four months after the visa is issued but after the two year marriage aniversery !! Just puting this out there so the dhl will plug this loop hole......lol yeah right ..

Im talking about Timing and what my wife and her consultant almost did to allow her to not ever live with me in this county and come over hear and collect her 10 year green card no questions asked. This is how it works or almost worked on her part except her consultant was wrong about the time you have to enter the county after the visa is issued. If the spouse passes her interview in another county and is issued the visa she has four months to come to the usa. also if the visa holder arrives in the usa after the aniversery of the two years married she will be giving the 10 year green card and not the 2 year card. My wife was told she had 6 months not 4 months so she waited to long and they revolked her 10 year card and gave her the two year card. Her plan would have worked if she would have timed it just right within a 5 day period. Within the four months after the visa is issued but after the two year marriage aniversery !! Just puting this out there so the dhl will plug this loop hole......lol yeah right ..

Comment

Actually you are wrong..maybe it was like that from the country where her visa was issued maybe or depending what visa was issued, but my visa was a 2 yr one. I also had an interview in my country and of course later on in the US for the GC. I came over after 4 months after my visa was issued, in fact it was 10 months after it was issued, no problems. I did not have a time limit, as long it was not expired before I moved over and adjusted status once in US.

The reason why certain visa's are issued for that long is it can take some time before the GC is issued so the visa is to protect you whilst you are in the US adjusting Status.

I got my 10 yr Green card straight away as I was married for more then 2 yrs and had been in the US for quite some time too. They had no reason what so ever in my case to doubt my marriage or intentions.

What visa was issued to her?

The I129F has a 4 month expiration on it once issued.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

hey sprint_girl07 how r u ? and how is this going with u

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board