Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me how long it took for them to get an interview date/london embassay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me how long it took for them to get an interview date/london embassay

my fiance received his packet 3 and sent off for his interview date on july 31. i sent an email to the embassay and they replied that we should wait 3 weeks to get a reply. how much longer do we have to wait.can anyone help me on this ?? any info would be comforting. thank you

my fiance received his packet 3 and sent off for his interview date on july 31. i sent an email to the embassay and they replied that we should wait 3 weeks to get a reply. how much longer do we have to wait.can anyone help me on this ?? any info would be comforting. thank you

Comment

Hi,

there is a lot of info and processing times on K1 and K3 being done through US Embassy in London at BritishExpats.com.

Good luck

Comment

ok IM SO HAPPY .....just received his interview date SEPTEMBER 3rd woohooo now what..can anyone give me any details of their interview and how things went ?? so i can let him know, i know he is anxious and happy but he will be nervous im sure. anything i can say to make things alittle easy for him ?? MUCH THANKS

Comment

Go to http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=35

There are a ton of Brits who can answer your questions. I wouldn't waste your time on ILW.COM

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation