Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comments, ideas. ect ...

my ex-hubby is from AUStralia. we were finally divorced by bifurcation feb2005. the daughter we have together is now 2years old. he has not paid child support, child day care, medical bills, etc, has been convicted of Class C misdemeanor of telephone harassment (against me). When we were finally divorced, i wrote a letter to USCIS advising them of this and that I was not willing to be his sponsor anymore. When they received this letter they revoked his working privilage and he became an illegal alien. And, they told me it wasn't becuase we didn't show up for his interview, it was becuase of the letter i sent them. They also told me he did not have any right to request a hearing in front of an Imm Judge becuase when we submitted his I130 he was an illegal then, but they allowed him to stay since he was from a "friendly" country.
    However, USCIS agent called me to find out where my ex was staying and where he worked, he told me they were looking for him to be deported. The agent called me a couple of days later to let me know they had booked him into jail. He has been deported back to Australia.
    now, this is where i am looking for comments or whatever... my ex told his immigration attorney (the same one who told him to move every 4months or so, so USCIS would have a difficult time finding him!) that he would be back into the USA within a few weeks, but, it's my understanding since he was an illegal he has a 10year ban!?!?! especially, since he hasn't paid any child support?? has not shown "good morals" and he was illegal. the ex has also emailed me advising me he would be back soon. I am curious how all this works?? does he or doesn't he have a ban??
    thanks for your comments

my ex-hubby is from AUStralia. we were finally divorced by bifurcation feb2005. the daughter we have together is now 2years old. he has not paid child support, child day care, medical bills, etc, has been convicted of Class C misdemeanor of telephone harassment (against me). When we were finally divorced, i wrote a letter to USCIS advising them of this and that I was not willing to be his sponsor anymore. When they received this letter they revoked his working privilage and he became an illegal alien. And, they told me it wasn't becuase we didn't show up for his interview, it was becuase of the letter i sent them. They also told me he did not have any right to request a hearing in front of an Imm Judge becuase when we submitted his I130 he was an illegal then, but they allowed him to stay since he was from a "friendly" country.
    However, USCIS agent called me to find out where my ex was staying and where he worked, he told me they were looking for him to be deported. The agent called me a couple of days later to let me know they had booked him into jail. He has been deported back to Australia.
    now, this is where i am looking for comments or whatever... my ex told his immigration attorney (the same one who told him to move every 4months or so, so USCIS would have a difficult time finding him!) that he would be back into the USA within a few weeks, but, it's my understanding since he was an illegal he has a 10year ban!?!?! especially, since he hasn't paid any child support?? has not shown "good morals" and he was illegal. the ex has also emailed me advising me he would be back soon. I am curious how all this works?? does he or doesn't he have a ban??
    thanks for your comments

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed