Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygiene For Immigrants

I was hoping this thread would not be needed but obviously my encounters with immigrants has taught me othrwise. You are in America now so we don't want you stinking up our sacred land.

1. You MUST shower at least twice daily. Three times if you are from East Europe/FSU. We do not care about your water shortage in Eubonia or wherever the h e l l you come from. TWO showers DAILY at least.

2. Deoderant is a MUST. We do not care if YOU can't smell your body odor, the rest of us can. Deoderant is NOT, contrary to your marxist education, a capitalist conspiracy.

3. Shave that hair off. No underarm hair at all, no pubic hair/chest hair at all if you are a woman, very trimmed pubic hair/chest hair if you are a man. No hair on legs/feet if you are a woman; no hair on feet if you are a man (I cringe that I have to tell people this).

4. Easy on the cologne/perfume; you can't hide one stink with the other

5. Women, make sure you swallow, don't be spitting that stuff all over the place when he's done; be considerate; likewise for men if that's what you are into; I don't judge

6. Weigh yourself daily and keep the proper weight; 100 max for women, 175 max for men. We know that food for many new immigrants is a novelty, but don't eat too much. Save some for your children.

7. Do not pimp out your wife/daughter for extra money; while this is common practice in most other countries, we do not approve of such behavior and it spreads diseases.

8. Do NOT throw food and garbage out of the car; the higheay is not a garbage can.

Thank you for your cooperation.

And I thought that learning English is all that's required.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

If a monkey can take a shower and use soap, why can't immigrants?

So simple even a monkey can do it

Comment

(On the flip side):

Excessive hygiene

Excessive hygiene practices may cause allergic diseases. Some parts of the body, e.g. the ear canal, or inside of the vagina are mostly better left alone for the body's own cleaning systems. Also, excessive application of soaps, creams, and ointments can adversely affect certain of the body's natural processes. For examples, soaps and ointments can deplete the skin of natural protective oils, and some substances can be absorbed and, even in trace amounts, disturb natural hormonal balances.

Comment

20 Things you Didn't Know About... Hygiene

1 "Hygiene" comes from Hygieia, the Greek goddess of health, cleanliness, and . . . the moon. Ancient Greek gods apparently worked double shifts.

2 The human body is home to some 1,000 species of bacteria. There are more germs on your body than people in the United States.

3 Not tonight dear, I just washed my hands: Antibacterial soap is no more effective at preventing infection than regular soap, and triclosan (the active ingredient) can mess with your s e x hormones.

4 Save the germs! A study of over 11,000 children determined that an overly hygienic environment increases the risk of eczema and asthma.

5 Monks of the Jain Dharma (a minority religion in India) are forbidden to bathe any part of their bodies besides the hands and feet, believing the act of bathing might jeopardize the lives of millions of microorganisms.

6 It's a good thing they're monks.

7 Soap gets its name from the mythological Mount Sapo. Fat and wood ash from animal sacrifices there washed into the Tiber River, creating a rudimentary cleaning agent that aided women doing their washing.

8 Ancient Egyptians and Aztecs rubbed urine on their skin to treat cuts and burns. Urea, a key chemical in urine, is known to kill fungi and bacteria.

9 In a small victory for cleanliness, England's medieval King Henry IV required his knights to bathe at least once in their lives"”during their ritual knighthood ceremonies.

10 That's their excuse, anyway: Excrement dumped out of windows into the streets in 18th-century London contaminated the city's water supply and forced locals to drink gin instead.

11 A seventh grader in Florida recently won her school science fair by proving there are more bacteria in ice machines at fast-food restaurants than in toilet bowl water.

12 There's no "five-second rule" when it comes to dropping food on the ground. Bacteria need no time at all to contaminate food.

13 The first true toothbrush, consisting of Siberian pig hair bristles wired into carved cattle-bone handles, was invented in China in 1498. But tooth brushing didn't become routine in the United States until it was enforced on soldiers during World War II.

14 Please don't squeeze the corncob. In 1935, Northern Tissue proudly introduced "splinter-free" toilet paper. Previous options included tundra moss for Eskimos, a sponge with salt water for Romans, and"”hopefully splinter-free"”corncobs in the American West.

15 NASA recently spent $23.4 million designing a toilet for the Space Shuttle that would defy zero gravity with suction technology at 850 liters of airflow per minute. That's a lot of money for a toilet that ****s.

16 In 1843, Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. campaigned for basic sanitation in hospitals. But this clashed with social ideas of the time and met with widespread disdain. Charles Meigs, a prominent American obstetrician, retorted, "Doctors are gentlemen, and gentlemen's hands are clean."

17 Up to a quarter of all women giving birth in European and American hospitals in the 17th through 19th centuries died of puerperal fever, an infection spread by unhygienic nurses and doctors.

18 TV kills! University of Arizona researchers determined that television remotes are the worst carriers of bacteria in hospital rooms, worse even than toilet handles. Remotes spread antibiotic-resistant Staphylococcus, which contributes to the 90,000 annual deaths from infection acquired in hospitals.

19 It is now believed President James Garfield died not from the bullet fired by Charles Guiteau but because the medical team treated the president with manure-stained hands, causing a severe infection that killed him three months later.

20 What on earth made them think manure-stained hands were remotely acceptable to treat anyone?
          If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            (On the flip side):
            Excessive hygiene

Excessive hygiene practices may cause allergic diseases. Some parts of the body, e.g. the ear canal, or inside of the vagina are mostly better left alone for the body's own cleaning systems. Also, excessive application of soaps, creams, and ointments can adversely affect certain of the body's natural processes. For examples, soaps and ointments can deplete the skin of natural protective oils, and some substances can be absorbed and, even in trace amounts, disturb natural hormonal balances.
            Not to mention that the excessive use of hygiene products can backfire on your children. We all know how vaccinations work, so why don't we get that kids need to be exposed to every day germs, viruses and fungi in order to build their immune systems?

"Over-cleaning" lowers their sensitivity to external stimulants and increases the chance they will suffer from eczema, allergies and asthma, as well as making them more prone to auto-immune diseases such as type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.

This counts for both body hygiene and over-cleaning your home.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              (On the flip side):
              Excessive hygiene

Not to mention that the excessive use of hygiene products can backfire on your children. We all know how vaccinations work, so why don't we get that kids need to be exposed to every day germs, viruses and fungi in order to build their immune systems?

"Over-cleaning" lowers their sensitivity to external stimulants and increases the chance they will suffer from eczema, allergies and asthma, as well as making them more prone to auto-immune diseases such as type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.

This counts for both body hygiene and over-cleaning your home. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is very true, Aroha. My kids, when little, were probably exposed to every type of germ possible since they attended day care programs. They were not plagued with the normal bouts of childhood illnesses and to this day, remain very healthy. I'm sure it's because their immune systems were able to build themselves through natural measures.

Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                (On the flip side):
                Excessive hygiene

This counts for both body hygiene and over-cleaning your home. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is very true, Aroha. My kids, when little, were probably exposed to every type of germ possible since they attended day care programs. They were not plagued with the normal bouts of childhood illnesses and to this day, remain very healthy. I'm sure it's because their immune systems were able to build themselves through natural measures.

Great post! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about my post? I contributed history, scientific study etc.
                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Originally posted by a9b3h5:What about my post? I contributed history, scientific study etc.
                  Our hard work goes unappreciated

Comment

Our hard work goes unappreciated
                    Time you walk the walk. Shave off your beard and clean up your act you scruffy, SO?B.

Look at my photo, I'm a clean American.
                    Michael: Father of the Idiots

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs