CALLING SOMEONE 12!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm? I see things have not changed much, Thank you god for it is Funny as hell!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      The beating of the fist lecture on what branch owns this or that portion of Europe reveals a singular theme. Being divisive runs through and through the culture since time immortal. It's no surprise then that it has wormed its way here with this most arrogant of proclamations '...all for the race...'. Yet, we as Americans are slammed as the exclusionary ones for questioning such dogma?

The intolerance received might actually be to the intolerance delivered. Think about that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Divisive? I would say it's territorial rather than divisive. If all of humanity would strive to accept humanity for what it is (rather than race) we'd all would have a better understanding of each other.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation