Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does ILW allow blatant RACISM on this forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does ILW allow blatant RACISM on this forum?

I am a natural born U.S. Citizen and am very distressed to see such a RACIST thread on this forum.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...01#14310918901

Commercial use of Immigration for marketing and other purposes

As quoted by the thread starter, E:

"I have a great offer for meat producing and meat-grinding machine manufacturing companies!

Create a new brand of meat grinding machine, with big, red letters "Mexican" or "Immigrant" on the side of it.
    And then package all the meat in supermarkets in special paper-bags with big, photographic, colorful pictures of Mexicans and other similar looking people,with big Sombreros on their heads."

All this person does is cause trouble and wastes others time. He needs to be removed. He is an embarrassment to ILW and to America.
    Sweet Madame Belu

I am a natural born U.S. Citizen and am very distressed to see such a RACIST thread on this forum.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...01#14310918901

Commercial use of Immigration for marketing and other purposes

As quoted by the thread starter, E:

"I have a great offer for meat producing and meat-grinding machine manufacturing companies!

Create a new brand of meat grinding machine, with big, red letters "Mexican" or "Immigrant" on the side of it.
    And then package all the meat in supermarkets in special paper-bags with big, photographic, colorful pictures of Mexicans and other similar looking people,with big Sombreros on their heads."

All this person does is cause trouble and wastes others time. He needs to be removed. He is an embarrassment to ILW and to America.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

it's not racism until he says "hispanic". Cuz mexico is not a race.

-= nav =-

Comment

"with big Sombreros on their heads."

Racial stereotyping.

I am the first person to back up Acelaw, but I still find THIS offensive. Ace speaks with class, not with his ***.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Canadians wear parkas. Americans wear cowboy hats. That still doesn't denote race.

-= nav =-

Comment

Bullshit! You just want to argue.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

You sure your sarcasm meter isn't broken too Jo?

Comment

There ARE blacks, whites, asians, etc. in mexico too you know. Or is America the ONLY country that has people of all races? In which case -- WHO is the REAL racist then?

-= nav =-

Comment

Jo, I agree with you about E's post. I was appalled when I read it. A few of his statements have been somewhat intelligent and thought provoking but trying to sort those from the ones where he's being sarcastic (or is he?) or wanting someone to "spin" or just stir things up is sometimes difficult. There are several people that just post downright hateful and/or racist remarks on a consistent basis. I'm glad the ILW staff has tightened up on the security but I really wish they would actually moderate, at least on a minimal basis.

For the record, I don't wear a cowboy hat and my friend in CA doesn't wear a parka and even though "Mexican" is not technically a race it is commonly used to denote one.

Comment

goondin, STFU!

I hope you get deported for being so pompous. Even natural born USC's don't have your smarmy attitude.

-----------

Thanks, Still, for your support.

[This message was edited by josephine schmo on February 20, 2004 at 05:52 PM.]
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Josephine and others who support her:

If you were immigrants I would immediately report you to authorities.
                      Because according* to great psychoanalyst C.G.Jung anyone who makes "appaling" image and word associations is guilty of criminal intent(or past criminal behavior) and have a strong, subconscious intent to do whatever he/she blames the others for.

In this particular case you are accusing me of racism because I suggested to honor the hard work of Mexicans in meat industry by name and image recognition in produsts that they make and products that process the products they made!

I would still reccomend that ILW Moderator report your IP(by "Your" I mean anyone who makes appalling or racist associations about my innocent posts) address to proper authorities to confirm that you are not one of those Immigrants with clear signs of pathological reaction to my harmless posts.

Good luck ;-)

NOTE: according*=
                      means it is not E. but a great psychoanalyst C.G.Jung whose teachings say so.
                      Which also means that author of this posting is not accusing anyone, but rather follows the logic of reputed psychoanalyst C.G.Jung.
                      For additional questions please see complete edition of the works of C.G.Jung

[This message was edited by E. on February 20, 2004 at 07:56 PM.]

Comment

E, Jung is a full of chit as you are.

You promote him as you promote Bush. Only you know "how to be the jerk women love."

You need to be locked away forever in a secure psychiatric unit.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Guys ....

I get tired of arguments and fight over this board sometimes .... And my post is no offense to anyone here .... But as long as psychoanalysis goes then on this board whenever someone talks about illegal or any problem including drug dealer, criminals .... First name which comes on tongue of attacking people is Mexican .... So people can easily take another meaning of this thread even if there is no harm in original poster's thoughts .... Particularly when term " immigrant" is used on the product label ... now come on ... I haven't seen any product like this in market ... people would do this if it was ok to do so ....lot of smart people out there.... No need to use word immigrant on product label ... lets just do it and we will see if people take it easily or get offended ..... moreover in last paragraph of post there are questions ...

I would also like to see statistics of how these products would do in the market, I am just a curious how many people would buy them?
                          Or how many would reject them?
                          These numbers would be very useful to measure something

Now here the last sentence...

"THESE NUMBERS WOULD BE VERY USEFUL TO MEASURE SOMETHING..."

This thing clearly shows wish to know votes from people about illegal problem .... So if these things were not there .... It would be good idea for better of Mexicans but as long as psychoanalysis goes .... It looks something different to me ...

Once again no offense intended to anyone here ...

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on February 20, 2004 at 09:29 PM.]

Comment

E., I am relieved to see you have learned how to spell racist though, was it a real stretch? ;-)

I'm sure it wasn't me that you were referring to when you used the term appalling in your post, E., since I was referring to your post as a whole, not word association in particular.(see quote below) ;-)

I also said that several people make racist remarks on a consistent basis (see quote below) but I didn't name names, if you'll notice. I think your paranoia is showing again. ;-)

"I was appalled when I read it. A few of his statements have been somewhat intelligent and thought provoking but trying to sort those from the ones where he's being sarcastic (or is he?) or wanting someone to "spin" or just stir things up is sometimes difficult. There are several people that just post downright hateful and/or racist remarks on a consistent basis" ;-)

You seem to be very interested in discussing IP addresses as I've noticed you doing that before. Is studying IP addresses a hobby of yours? ;-)

For the record, I'm a USC ;-)

Good luck with whatever it is you are trying to do ;-)

Comment

The punks mommy made him go to bed, or he is out chasing sheep.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed