X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Visit www.immigration.com and respective forum.
    They have some very informative threads dedicated exclusively to N 400 application/processing.

Good Luck,
    IE

Leave a comment:

• momof3
    replied
    Hi everyone.

Interview was quick and easy. Gave her my green card and driver's license as well as my Interview notice. We went over the information on the N-400 I had filed and made sure there were no changes of college, or names etc. Verified I was from Canada. Had to sign 2 of my pictures. Swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth before I even talked to her. Then after the N-400 verification of everything, I signed my name twice. She had me read a sentence from a piece of paper. Then I had to print a sentence she verbally spoke. After this I took a multiple choice test of 10 questions which she then double checked my answers, had the Congratulations form filled out since she said she knew I would pass LOL! I got all 10 correct and the sheet of paper handed to me says Congratulations I have been approved for US Citizenship ( I don't have it in front of me as it is put away as I will need it for my oath ceremony).

Wanted to post my timeline so far regarding my N-400.

We live in a rural area so things take about 3 months longer otherwise I would have been a Citizen by now.

Notice of Receipt of Application- July 18th 2005
    Fingerprint Notice Appointment- Oct 24th 2005
    Interview Appointment- April 21st 2006

The Officer said that I should receive my Oath Ceremony information in a few weeks and should definitely swear in (300 miles away) in May or June.

Almost done!

Leave a comment:

• momof3
    started a topic Passed N 400 Interview and timeline

Passed N 400 Interview and timeline

Hi everyone.

Interview was quick and easy. Gave her my green card and driver's license as well as my Interview notice. We went over the information on the N-400 I had filed and made sure there were no changes of college, or names etc. Verified I was from Canada. Had to sign 2 of my pictures. Swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth before I even talked to her. Then after the N-400 verification of everything, I signed my name twice. She had me read a sentence from a piece of paper. Then I had to print a sentence she verbally spoke. After this I took a multiple choice test of 10 questions which she then double checked my answers, had the Congratulations form filled out since she said she knew I would pass LOL! I got all 10 correct and the sheet of paper handed to me says Congratulations I have been approved for US Citizenship ( I don't have it in front of me as it is put away as I will need it for my oath ceremony).

Wanted to post my timeline so far regarding my N-400.

We live in a rural area so things take about 3 months longer otherwise I would have been a Citizen by now.

Notice of Receipt of Application- July 18th 2005
    Fingerprint Notice Appointment- Oct 24th 2005
    Interview Appointment- April 21st 2006

The Officer said that I should receive my Oath Ceremony information in a few weeks and should definitely swear in (300 miles away) in May or June.

Almost done!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation