Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORK Experience for H1C visa

hi all! can anobody tell me whether or not work experience is necessary in order for a nurse to be given an H1C visa? A hospital petitioned me under this type of visa and eventhough i had no prior experience, INS approved the petition. Now im scheduled to appear for interview at the embassy and am a bit worried the consul might not issue the visa (even though it got approved) because of the fact that i have no prior experience. Should i worry?!?!? thanx for all replies!

hi all! can anobody tell me whether or not work experience is necessary in order for a nurse to be given an H1C visa? A hospital petitioned me under this type of visa and eventhough i had no prior experience, INS approved the petition. Now im scheduled to appear for interview at the embassy and am a bit worried the consul might not issue the visa (even though it got approved) because of the fact that i have no prior experience. Should i worry?!?!? thanx for all replies!

Comment

Does anyone have an answer? tnx

Comment

Hi... for those who we process through an H1 C visa, the consul usually ask for proof or prior experience. Being sponsored by a hospital which needs nurses immediately ( note that only 14 hospitals all over US are allowed to sponsor on an H1C visa) - the very reason for the urgency is the fact that there is an unbelievable ratio between nurses and patients. So it is understood that the nurse coming over should very skillful and able to manage the complexities of the cases.
        When is your interview? Send me your e mail ad so I can refer you to some nurses who are already in Georgia under the H1C program. Maybe they can help you out on the type of questions being asked...
        Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed