Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245(i) applicant has interview in Atlanta

There is hope yet! Interview is set for Sept. 14th. Amazing! We received a notification for fingerprints on a Friday, and Saturday we received the notice for the interview. Already have 4 HUGE binders full of stuff!

There is hope yet! Interview is set for Sept. 14th. Amazing! We received a notification for fingerprints on a Friday, and Saturday we received the notice for the interview. Already have 4 HUGE binders full of stuff!

Comment

This was for a marriage based AOS right? Is your interview in ATL?

Comment

I'm sorry. I guess I just am not paying attention. You already said ATL in your subject line. What is a 245 though?

Comment

can you please give more details about your case history, we may be on the same boat and may exchange some important info. Thankyou

Comment

When did you send your application for AOS?
            Good luck in your interview.

Comment

Hubby entered as EWI back in 1993. We met in 95 and got married in 96. I first filed I-130 in Sept. 2000 thinking he would have to go back until things couls be fixed legally. Then in July 2001, it was approved, but nothing happened after that so we hired a lawyer. She told us that we had filed that one petition during the right time but we should have filed 485, she informed us that since hubby had a pending I-130 he could be grandfathered into the LIFE act, section 245(i). We FILED AOS in Atlanta back in Feb. 2002. He has had 3 work permits and is now about to hopefully get his 10 year green card. This is just a short summary, if any of you have any questions you can send e-mail to reina90@juno.com I am always interested to hear of others that may be in the same boat. It helps to share.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation