Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refiling N-400 (while one is in pending state)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heihei
    replied
    If that's the case it would be great. But I've seen in this and other forum that people had filed too early but the mistake was not caught until at interview. At that time you not only lose the money but also time. They can also deny the case upfront due to ineligibility but cash the check. I was just wondering if anyone else has been in that same situation and can give me some insight. I call the customer service and was told that no action can be done (including withdrawal of case) until the first notice of action is received.

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Why cant you wait until they reject it, return you your money and then you re-file?

Leave a comment:

• heihei
    replied
    Hi,

Would you mind telling me if your case was returned, accepted or denied? If you filed a withdrawal of your first filing?

Leave a comment:

• mysticworld
    replied
    I just noticed that I have filed N-400 application 93-days ago (it was filed a week ago) instead of staying in the boundary of 90-days. Now, I am thinking of filing a new application while previous one is already pending. Do you know if it's okay to file a new N-400 application while one is already pending.

I am thinking of submitting a withdrawal letter for the old application when a file the new one (in a same package)?

Any help would be much appreciated in this regard. I'm aware of wasting additional $675 but I don't care at this point.

And, what is the process of withdrawing the old applicaiton?

Leave a comment:

• mysticworld
    started a topic Refiling N-400 (while one is in pending state)

Refiling N-400 (while one is in pending state)

I just noticed that I have filed N-400 application 93-days ago (it was filed a week ago) instead of staying in the boundary of 90-days. Now, I am thinking of filing a new application while previous one is already pending. Do you know if it's okay to file a new N-400 application while one is already pending.

I am thinking of submitting a withdrawal letter for the old application when a file the new one (in a same package)?

Any help would be much appreciated in this regard. I'm aware of wasting additional $675 but I don't care at this point.

And, what is the process of withdrawing the old applicaiton?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney