Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refiling N-400 (while one is in pending state)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Refiling N-400 (while one is in pending state)

    I just noticed that I have filed N-400 application 93-days ago (it was filed a week ago) instead of staying in the boundary of 90-days. Now, I am thinking of filing a new application while previous one is already pending. Do you know if it's okay to file a new N-400 application while one is already pending.

    I am thinking of submitting a withdrawal letter for the old application when a file the new one (in a same package)?

    Any help would be much appreciated in this regard. I'm aware of wasting additional $675 but I don't care at this point.

    And, what is the process of withdrawing the old applicaiton?

  • #2
    I just noticed that I have filed N-400 application 93-days ago (it was filed a week ago) instead of staying in the boundary of 90-days. Now, I am thinking of filing a new application while previous one is already pending. Do you know if it's okay to file a new N-400 application while one is already pending.

    I am thinking of submitting a withdrawal letter for the old application when a file the new one (in a same package)?

    Any help would be much appreciated in this regard. I'm aware of wasting additional $675 but I don't care at this point.

    And, what is the process of withdrawing the old applicaiton?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,

      Would you mind telling me if your case was returned, accepted or denied? If you filed a withdrawal of your first filing?

      Comment


      • #4
        Why cant you wait until they reject it, return you your money and then you re-file?

        Comment


        • #5
          If that's the case it would be great. But I've seen in this and other forum that people had filed too early but the mistake was not caught until at interview. At that time you not only lose the money but also time. They can also deny the case upfront due to ineligibility but cash the check. I was just wondering if anyone else has been in that same situation and can give me some insight. I call the customer service and was told that no action can be done (including withdrawal of case) until the first notice of action is received.

          Comment

          Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

          Home Page

          Immigration Daily

          Archives

          Processing times

          Immigration forms

          Discussion board

          Resources

          Blogs

          Twitter feed

          Immigrant Nation

          Attorney2Attorney

          CLE Workshops

          Immigration books

          Advertise on ILW

          EB-5

          移民日报

          About ILW.COM

          Connect to us

          Questions/Comments

          SUBSCRIBE

          Immigration Daily



          Working...
          X