Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domestic travelling...need some advice

hi, i have a pending H1b appeal and unfortunately, i am now out of status..planning on travelling to one of the US states (domestic travel). I dont have any id card. My only govt issued id which is a requirement for check in is my passport from my home country. Will it be okay for me to use it for identification? Is it safe for me to travel?

hi, i have a pending H1b appeal and unfortunately, i am now out of status..planning on travelling to one of the US states (domestic travel). I dont have any id card. My only govt issued id which is a requirement for check in is my passport from my home country. Will it be okay for me to use it for identification? Is it safe for me to travel?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with travelling with ur country passport as the ailines and the security don't check for visas or anything else. But if something happens during the flight or they find someone travelling who is on the no fly list they will check each and every passenger. I will advise if you can travel by car or by bus do so and don't take a chance. Thanks

Comment

just wondering does the calgrl mean calgary girl? if so I'm from there too!! =)

Comment

thanks X2.

sydbear20: im not from calgary =) i just use it for california.

Comment

i c =)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs