X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALT, economy and deportations.

Family seeking asylum for four years face deportation.. read more here

A dozen pro-immigrant Democratic Members of Congress gathered for a press conference today to release a letter to President Obama saying they are opposed to the HALT Act, which they described to the President as “an attack on your integrity that should not pass unnoticed or unopposed.” The letter was signed by 75 Democrats.
    read more here<<

I am often asked why I am so adamant about passing immigration reform. My answer is always that I believe there are two issues that will determine America’s global competitiveness for the 21st century — education and immigration. Our economic supremacy arose because our schools successfully developed America’s best minds, and our immigration system successfully attracted the world’s best minds.
    read more here<<

They come in U.S.-chartered planes with old clothes and orange plastic wrist bands displaying their names, dates of birth and photos.
    Their frustrated dreams are packed in cardboard boxes or paper bags.
    Hundreds of deportees from the United States arrive weekly at the airport in Guatemala’s capital.
    On April 15 at 11 a.m., 126 Guatemalan deportees arrived in Guatemala City from Phoenix.
    read more here<<
    -BoardWizard

Family seeking asylum for four years face deportation.. read more here

A dozen pro-immigrant Democratic Members of Congress gathered for a press conference today to release a letter to President Obama saying they are opposed to the HALT Act, which they described to the President as “an attack on your integrity that should not pass unnoticed or unopposed.” The letter was signed by 75 Democrats.
    read more here&lt;&lt;

I am often asked why I am so adamant about passing immigration reform. My answer is always that I believe there are two issues that will determine America’s global competitiveness for the 21st century — education and immigration. Our economic supremacy arose because our schools successfully developed America’s best minds, and our immigration system successfully attracted the world’s best minds.
    read more here&lt;&lt;

They come in U.S.-chartered planes with old clothes and orange plastic wrist bands displaying their names, dates of birth and photos.
    Their frustrated dreams are packed in cardboard boxes or paper bags.
    Hundreds of deportees from the United States arrive weekly at the airport in Guatemala’s capital.
    On April 15 at 11 a.m., 126 Guatemalan deportees arrived in Guatemala City from Phoenix.
    read more here&lt;&lt;
    -BoardWizard

Comment

No deportation, no peace.

Comment

Ah, yes, the primitives seeking asylum and as soon as they get off the boat they go straight to Welfare. How much do these savages cost us? Tell them to find jobs at Sofitel and accuse prominent people of rape, then go into hiding and don't show their ugly faces until weeks later, after they have rehearsed their new lies to make a quick buck.

Comment

Why not provide help to AMERICANS????? these would-be asylees are visa cheats and border jumpers, who make up all kinds of wild crazy stories to win asylum....we should end all asylum....asylum only encourages lowlifes to stagger up on our shores...

Comment

I just read the story of the family that is seeking asylum, and faces deportation.

The first question I have is: what's with the flashing of gang signs in the photograph?

Second, the mom is claiming asylum from Rawanda because she is married to a Rawandan...but. she's actually South African!

This means that the family can easily and legally go to South Africa, where they would not be in any danger. The couple actually met in South Africa, where both were living at the time.

This asylum claim is BOGUS!!

One of the sons has already been deported to SOUTH AFRICA (not Rawanda), so the rest of the family should follow soon.

Comment

Go to Google and type "vs Holder"(or "vs Mukasey" , or "vs Gonzales" or "vs Ashcroft" , "vs Reno" and etc.), or just go to findlaw.com ,or any other major search engine, where you can access a docket of published immigration decisions.
              You will see TONS of cases decided on a daily basis, mainly by BIA and various Federal Circuit Appeals courts. The overwhelming majority of cases you can browse are ruled against aliens and many involve Asylum cases (some are rather funny, others more ambiguous).
              Unless you come from Cuba or few other , specifically designated countries , or fall under NCARA,or have your picture printed in a newspaper with your native government posting a prize on your head for your political views, chances are your asylum case will be (and always was) scrutinized to the max and extremely difficult to win. This is not the news.
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

S12 and SunDevilUSA: I didn't bother reading this endless post, didn't need to, I just followed my instinct and sure enough, I was right again. Thanks SunDevilUSA for summarizing it for us.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                  S12 and SunDevilUSA: I didn't bother reading this endless post, didn't need to, I just followed my instinct and sure enough, I was right again. Thanks SunDevilUSA for summarizing it for us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it hilarious none of your idols will respond to your posts. Can't you take a hint? They can't even stand you, lol.

Comment

Hi Proud ), LOL looks like the ole soapy thing still going must be a record .
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation