X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/99888/whats_your_name/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

H E L L N O !!! LOL. You Gotta Remember To Lock Em In The Closet!!!! GEEEEEEZZZZ!
    Not Cruel!!! Give Them A Nintendo DS a Few Games, Some Candy. A Flashlight, And Tell Them Its A Game!!!!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/99888/whats_your_name/

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    LOL!!! Actually I Think There Is Something To It??? LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Maybe he has M&Ms?

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Research! OMG!!!! Marybelle, Michelle, WTF???? All "M's"

Even "M" Iller Time!!! YIKES!!!! . LOL. "M" =

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Sorry! Sab???? Research????? .
    And Actually All Have Had "M" In Thee Name! First, Middle, Last! YIKES!!!!! WTF????? LOL! That Does It!!!!

All "M's" Off Limits!!! LOL!

Another Note! All Leos!!!! Except One That Pisces!!!! Worst Of All!!!! destroyer Of Worlds!!! . Weird ShT!!!!

Ok GOD! HA HA!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Sabuntium stands for everything that is Great and Marvelous, just as Sabuntium is !!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    What does Sabuntium stand for? Sounds sort of Roman or something. If I'm being naive, so be it. I am - lol!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    It's all in the name !!!

Sabuntium the Great - what a marvelous name !!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    It wasn't that. It was the driving rain that kept me indoors - lol! I have plenty of other hobbies to keep me busy outside of boating season. Otherwise, I would go completely nuts in the winter, MIR. But, I do want to soak up these last few weekends since we finally got our boat fixed! Wanna join? lol

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    To tell you the truth, I felt like I was in prison today! Couldn't wait for this stupid storm to move outta here. First stop when I went out was Total Wine - bought two cases of Carib - lol! Sad thing - my husband went to the boat and took them with him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Understood! . Water Time Drawing Closer To an End. Creating That Awful ANXIETY! Need To Get In That Last Fix!!! .
    I Remember Water Time As Ultimate! Is Addiction!!! Miss it! .

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    To tell you the truth, I felt like I was in prison today! Couldn't wait for this stupid storm to move outta here. First stop when I went out was Total Wine - bought two cases of Carib - lol! Sad thing - my husband went to the boat and took them with him.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Seriously! I Have All "M's" ! How Thee He ll Is That possible????

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    You need to stop drinking, MIR! You're making less sense than normal. Lay off the booze!!! LOL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAAAAATTT???? I Share Truth!!!! .

Friday, Sat, Free Zone!!!! . I Am Sure You Also!!! LOL! Dont Be Hidin The Truth Now! .

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    You need to stop drinking, MIR! You're making less sense than normal. Lay off the booze!!! LOL!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation