Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Was A Good Topic!!!!

I just Wanna Know Why More Regulars Have Not Contributed????

Kinda Like The Bad Kid Hiding In The Closet? Avoiding Contact???? ROLFMAO!!!!!

On The Serious Side!
    Immigration Plays a Large Part This Year, However In The End Immigrants As Far As I Can See Will Not Suffer, Yet Will Gain From Either Side! . I Only Wish To Make America Safer By Doing A Thorough Job Investigating The History Of The Seekers First!!!! Not The Failed, Lazy, System We Now Have! It Will Cost $$$$$$. But I Feel It Is Worth The Time To Weed Out Those That Have Agenda and Have Zero Respect For America! Those That Plan, Study, Practice Deceit, To Come To America! Not To Live The American Dream! Those That With a Plan Come To Steal It!!!

Those With honorable intentions and Respect For America Are More Than Welcome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    One thing I know, never try predict an election or any other political outcome... chances are you'll end eating your words.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    I think it was that elephant who got confused due to the peanut withdrawal syndrome! lol

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Ah no iperson, you have it wrong. It was "Bush's brain" that thought they would win

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    ха ха !!
    cut your losses quick Impen !!

Leave a comment:

• chichi
    replied
    Where the hell are you IMPENETRABLE ????

Guys, He is shocked. Results are declared long ago and the guy was more confident than the "MOST RESPECTED PRESIDENT" himself for his own party.
    This gives everyone a lesson,

Be positive, don't be over confident and feel ashamed for yourself later, so that you have to hide behind your girlfriend.

Man...I feel sorry for this dude. He showed to people how to be confident and forgot about his own identity.

Anyway, now it's time for us to guess, think what Democrats will do to help immigrants.

Cheers,

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    where a hell is IE????

Leave a comment:

• albatross23
    replied
    Iperson for president..ImmortalE is an idiot..please ImmotalE, dont you ever post on this forum again..You have lost all credebility on the upcoming amnesty...

Iperson predicts amnesty sometimes next year!!!!!!! ahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramalotti:
    Woooow from the "November Surprise" to Antifascist....!!! It is always the case....to jump to another subject. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why do you think AF created the strawman argument thread?

Leave a comment:

• Ramalotti
    replied
    Woooow from the "November Surprise" to Antifascist....!!! It is always the case....to jump to another subject.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    As you too well know nickname 'Antifascist' was banned (per collective effort of certain members of ilw.com), and succeded by 'ImpenetrablE'.

BTW, the wave of fascism & racism in Russia is really bad , since unlike in US they have very corrupted Government and Law Enforcement (particularly on local levels) : number of people of non-slavic appearance get violently murdered without traces of killers ever being found and on top of that many migrants in Russia (unlike many of those in US) are hardened criminals who in fact controll vast segments of Russian criminal underworld, thus greatly contributing to intensifying of the ethnic tension between the locals and immigrants.

The whole picture is hugely different in Russia and can't really be compared to one in US.

But tell me, dear Ms. Perennial Demagogue of the Universe, what relevance does "Moscow for Moscow, Russia for Russia" have to our own reality here, especially in the context of this immigration forum?
    Aside from irrelevance, as far as I know, Russia never defended (nor was recognized internationally for defending) ideals of individual freedoms, dignity and rationalism.

P.S. And whAt Russian holiday was celebrated on November, 4th?
    Perhaps you refer to October Red Revolution that was celebrated on November 8th (due to post-revolutionary change from Orthodox to secular calendar) throughout the Communist rule in former Soviet Union?

And what particular event from 400 years ago isn't remembered (I assume that, quite naturally, many are forgotten)?
    Could it be crowning of Vasili IV of Russia (the last Rurikid tsar of Russia, 1606-1610)?

Comment on Topic:

Republican Party will most (absolutely)certainly retain the control of the House and has extremely slim chances of loosing Senate.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    I am serious, I think it's a safe bet to go to www.tradesports.com and bid on House (the offer on HOUSE.GOP.2006 was 26 in the morning and is already 23.4-23.5.
    If you wait longer you may get it for even lower price).

I myslef will probably bid on it and will update you of the winning results soon !

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Courtesy of Reuters/Zogby:
    Democrats have shot at Senate control

It'll be a close one for sure, but I tend to agree with the above link. Donkey have 6 slim leads of the 7 most vulnerable elephant's seat, the same amount needed to gain majority, while having safe leads on their own vulnerable seats.
    The house is a tad different though.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because of my woman's intuition.
    That's one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I might bet on it on tradesports.com (I am going to wait when the odds for Reps. reach the lowest point - that's when I might bet that they will retain the House - and surely they will!).

Intuition that willfully ignores facts on the ground is useless.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Because people in general are fed up with the war and the state of the economy.
    That's two.
    Enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's not enough.
    People whEre?
    In whAt districts people are fed up with whAt?

If people, let's say, in California's extra-liberal Democratic districts are fed-up with state of economy or war or whatever else and ALREADY have Democratic Representative in House, whAt difference their votes will make?
    Absolutely NONE, they will just re-elect the same guy or elect another person from the same party.

But how about those so called 'contested' races where 28 or so Republican seats will be 'for grabs'?
    Do you even knOw whAt and whEre thOse districts are?
    Do you knOw whAt the current social issues, dynamics, demographics, voting patterns/electoral history/trends there are?

Note: I do not dispute the possibility of Democrats picking-up few seats here and there (while also loosing some), but I highly - HIGHLY - doubt their ability to win control of Senate,and I am absolutely most certain that Republicans will retain the control of the House.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And why was ImmortalE suspended? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no interest in feeding your perennial desire for demagoguery

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed