Will There Be a November Surprise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I third that. For hardly any mature, truly intelligent individual , who in addition childs another on this forum for "name calling", would so persistently and cosntantly avoid disputing the points of opponent on merits, resorting instead to demagoguery and character assasination that has nothing to do with subject matter of the thread.

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

Sugarpuff,
      Its true democrats have no agenda, no strategy no clear picture of what they're talking about.. The change might not be a great one
      but they are lesser of two evils and sooner or later i hope they will have a clinton like figure to lead them.
      Better late then never

Republicans believe people are incredibly tolerant and forgive any and every thing. I guess its time we prove them wrong. call it apathy or may be time to teach them a lesson ... november will bring good news ... hopefully

Comment

"Democrats have incredible will to loose" I heard someone say on the radio few days ago, but the truth is: times are not ripe yet to produce the victory for the party that had it for 40 years prior to loosing in 1994.

Almost none of you will expect when it finally happens.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Republicans believe people are incredibly tolerant and forgive any and every thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Republicans don't beleive such things, but they sure have very good campaign strategists on their side, on top of other factors.

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

Comment

IMPENETRABLE,
          actually my bad .. i should've said
          all politicians believe people are incredibly tolerant. oh and believe me they do ...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who are you talking to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And who were you talking to?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would long ago read your LOOONG posts and pondered on them, and responded if not your name calling.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This statement proves that you are indeed a liar - because earlier you said you didn't read copy-pasted posts for not having time , for being busy running your business (to which I responded asking you not to post multitude of off-topic replies to threads [such as your personal "deficit" of time and etc.] into the discussions of thread).

It appears now that you will do anything and say any lie imaginable - only to distract attention of readers from the subject or someone's replies to it when you don't like it.

Comment

I cannot agree that the Democrats are the lesser of two evils. The Democrats maintain a core belief that increasing the size of government if fundamental to social success. Indeed their response after Katrina was that "G. Bush and his tax cuts were responsible".

In reality goverment bureacracy is at the root of the major issues and dilemas that plague our country. 09/11 happened because the CIA, FBI, INS and local police were not able to communicate to each other because of internal protocols. It was disturbing to watch those agencies defend themselves after the catastrophy. It was painfully apparant that they thought not communicating outside their agency was normal.

Katrina was a natural disaster. The lack of response to the disaster was again a rellection of the inability of goverment bureacracy to address an issue. Those in charge of the FEMA trailers think it makes perfect sense to have them sit unused in the desert so that the "paperwork can be processed correctly".

Democrats are NOT the solution

Comment

It will not be possible to run infinite number of times on 9/11.

Other issues gradually emerge to the top.
                We already see it.

The length of Republican control of the House will depend not only on the quality of their campaign-strategy machine, but also on their ability to keep satisfied the constituency which is large enough to provide majority of seats in the Congress.

Some day Democrats will inevitably take back the House (just as Republicans will thereafter do the same), but that day is not on the horizon yet.

And until Democrats don't take back the control of the House there will be no Comprehensive Immigration Reform enacted (never the kind President Bush proposed) , but thereafter Democrats will force nothing short of Full Amnesty.

Comment

I couldn't care less if you call me "paranoid" or whatever else you wish, it just goes to show that you will not cease to resort to off-topic demagoguery and personal attacks/character assasination in lieu of intelligent, plausible and coherent argument on merits.

Which further goes to show that you have nothing really to counter the points I make.

Comment

There is something about your picture that really turns me on IP

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But your goal is to fight and frustrate me, is that right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact my goal is to have an honest, intelligent and plausible discussion on any of the topics I participate in, but it turns out to be contrary to your intentions, hence you resort to never stopping demagoguery and character assasination (which is fine with me, it's your Free Speech right to post whatever you wish, but I simply state my opinion on it as well and maintain that you resort to such tactics since you have nothing to counter the points I make).

Comment

I like this picture too it is pretty. The other one was more erotic though.

Comment

[quote]Character assassination? My oh my!
                          You assassinated your own character by throwing insults and name calling left and right, not me.

So I guess, that's my picture...
                          It is not a picture of my person though as it isn't Impenetrable's.
                          Although, IMpenetrable seems to think S.Dali speaks through him.
                          [quote]

Same old.. demagoguery and character assasination - that's all they taught you..

Have anything to say on topic?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moemoe:
                            Republicans believe people are incredibly tolerant and forgive any and every thing. I guess its time we prove them wrong. call it apathy or may be time to teach them a lesson ... november will bring good news ... hopefully </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            In a lot of ways Republicans are right when you look at the incumbancy rate each and every election. With only a few exceptions, and the last one being in 1994 with all those Democratic scandals, people wanted change and thus how the Republicans came into power. But just like the Democrats who controlled both the House and Senate for eons, the party also fell prey to the same old issues that still plague the opposition. It has been said that Republicans in Congress are at their best when they are the opposition, not the majority.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

That's wonderful (though off-topic) !

I just find it odd that in average you had only 1,3 (one point three) posts less [per day] than me , and I certainly am the one sitting on my butt and speculating on "what ifs and what if nots"

Comment

You mean you don't know how to calculate the average numbers of posts ?

In fact your average is ~4.9 per day vs. ~6.2 by me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation