Muslim Immigrants Abusing Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    In the UK, the word Asian usually only refers to Pakistanis. That is just a fact.

To the ignorant Hudson, I have always made the point that Islam is a religion, not a race. But Olde moron and Brit keep saying it is racist to criticize Islam. You leftists cannot have it both ways. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you are telling this to someone from the UK.

I would suggest learn a thing or two before you post Fed, you seem to be posting a lot of false or mis information on this site.

Either that or you are going a bit senile in your old age.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also note their Muslim names. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw no mention of any names. I also didn't realize that Pakistanis and Indians in the UK are referred as Asians, having never lived or visited there. However, like Sprint mentioned, not all are Muslim.

Comment

Technically, they would be asian, geographically speaking. Jus cause they don't eat fried rice and carry samari swords don't mean they aint asian.
        This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

99% of Pakistanis are Muslims. You need to get out more and gain some knowledge of the world. In American English Asian means what is generally known as East Asians, Chinese, Mongolians, Japanese, Korean, etc. In the UK, Asian means Pakistani.

Comment

What practical reason do I need to know that in the UK, Asians are recognized as Pakastanis? None that I can think of. The fact remains, no names were referenced in the article to indicate who the perps were.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation