Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need further explanations

Hello everybody, I need some information. I am married for more than 3 years to USC and living since 9 months in USA and i am working. My status is not Conditional, I have Permanent Residency. My wife and me we loved each other but she is changing much, now having only problems i prefer to leave her. In this case my wife is threatening me to write to INS to deport me if i leave her.
    Now my question: If i want to leave her, would this cause me any problems, what about the INS? Has anyone here been in the same situation? I need further advice. Thank you and have nice day.

Hello everybody, I need some information. I am married for more than 3 years to USC and living since 9 months in USA and i am working. My status is not Conditional, I have Permanent Residency. My wife and me we loved each other but she is changing much, now having only problems i prefer to leave her. In this case my wife is threatening me to write to INS to deport me if i leave her.
    Now my question: If i want to leave her, would this cause me any problems, what about the INS? Has anyone here been in the same situation? I need further advice. Thank you and have nice day.

Comment

Not gonna happen, as long as its the permanent one, that PR is yours to keep.

Comment

Try marriage counseling. You'd be surprised how many people have been able to save thier marriages when it seemed hopeless. Remember that you promised to stay for better OR FOR WORSE. Your wife probably hasn't changed as much as you think. It's more likely that you are just getting to know her more intimately and have discovered she is not exactly what you used to perceive her as being.
        Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed