Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-360 Questions. I need answers.help please.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-360 Questions. I need answers.help please.

My husband abused me. We had a big fight and then i left him. I went to another state. Because of that i can not press charges. while i was gone for a period of time. he wanted me to go back home. I refused because i am afraid the same things will happen again. he said if i will not go back home he will divorce me. i do not know what to do. what do you think are the requirements for I-360? My husband always threat me even before i left him that if i will leave the house he will call the immigration and make sure i will be deported. I left him because i can not take his abusive behavior anymore. He isolated me from my family and friends. I can not use the phone. He will not give me money, hitting me, etc.Please help me.

My husband abused me. We had a big fight and then i left him. I went to another state. Because of that i can not press charges. while i was gone for a period of time. he wanted me to go back home. I refused because i am afraid the same things will happen again. he said if i will not go back home he will divorce me. i do not know what to do. what do you think are the requirements for I-360? My husband always threat me even before i left him that if i will leave the house he will call the immigration and make sure i will be deported. I left him because i can not take his abusive behavior anymore. He isolated me from my family and friends. I can not use the phone. He will not give me money, hitting me, etc.Please help me.

Comment

whats you status at the moment?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs