Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban fiancee fraud/scam. Will she be able to get a green card?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban fiancee fraud/scam. Will she be able to get a green card?

I dated a Cuban woman and went through a 2 year process to get her here on a Fiancee visa. She stayed with me for 2 weeks and split. Now her 90 days are expiring. Will she be eligible for a Green Card under the Cuban Adjustment Act anyway? I don't know where she went. Will BCIS tell me where her last known address is if she reports to them? Do I have any recourse? I would love her to be deported. She had an Arab boyfriend in Italy... I wonder if Homeland Security would find that interesting?

I dated a Cuban woman and went through a 2 year process to get her here on a Fiancee visa. She stayed with me for 2 weeks and split. Now her 90 days are expiring. Will she be eligible for a Green Card under the Cuban Adjustment Act anyway? I don't know where she went. Will BCIS tell me where her last known address is if she reports to them? Do I have any recourse? I would love her to be deported. She had an Arab boyfriend in Italy... I wonder if Homeland Security would find that interesting?

Comment

This is from http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPReligibility.htm:

" ... If you did not marry the U.S. citizen who filed the K-1 petition in your behalf, or if you married another U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, you are NOT eligible to adjust status in the United States. "

So, she's not eligible under marriage. I know that the U.S. doesn't deport back to Cuba and if she claims an asylum she'd probably get it. But the fact that she entered the U.S. on a K-1 visa and never married you will probably prevent her from obtaining a green card.

Comment

Franky my dear

You were given all the answers in your thread of April 19 Cuban fiance Visa misrepresenataion and fraud.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...11#64910279211

Nothing has changed from the last time u posted.

No.. USCIS will not tell you her address if they have one.

You were given instructions for recourse..
        If u followed them.. u will not be on the hook for anything. why would u then care if she got gc or not? no skin off of your back. oh yea and u can take that sticker off the back of your shirt now too... the one that says
        S U C K E R

Well K i c K me, but last time I checked.. USC has no power to deport.. only USCIS can do that.. but in her case they wont.

Why would homeland Security find that interesting? Do u think all Arabs are terroists?

Get over it already.. Give thanks to God.. at least you didnt marry her..

Sit back , relax.... Have a Cigar

Maybe next time try cold spot. Perhaps Russia

Comment

Frankly My Dear,

Please get over it and move on.... the more you think more you hurt yourself... yes in simple words "SHE USED YOU" and thats it.... and we all get used somehow somewhere at one point in life.... life is beautiful and move on...there is lot of interesting stuff in life than worrying about some cheater getting away with her way...
          good luck

Good morning 4now

By the way I liked your last advice you gave in your previous reply may be there should be free consultation from one and only one Michael for that one

Comment

cubans can't be deported.

she's as good as a us citizen for all intensive purposes.

-= nav =-

Comment

Score 1 for Fidel.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Frankly my dear, she won't be deported.

Why did you marry someone you din't know?
                If you knew, how could such thing happen?

Follow 4now's advice on this (what a wonder, O Heavens, 4now has a useful advice!).

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation