Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me with this question!!!

We recieved the letter with the interview date, and I know it says you NEED to bring that paper with you to the interview.....

WELL.....

my darling husband had it in his back pocket and ended up washing it with the rest of the laundry!!!! Is there anyway to get this letter re-sent?!! Please help!!

We recieved the letter with the interview date, and I know it says you NEED to bring that paper with you to the interview.....

WELL.....

my darling husband had it in his back pocket and ended up washing it with the rest of the laundry!!!! Is there anyway to get this letter re-sent?!! Please help!!

Comment

Did you use a lawyer? If u did then they may have sent them a copy. I dont know if or how u can request another one but u CANNOT get into the building without the letter. Good luck
      AOS from F1 "overstay" to
      Sept.2004 Got hitched
      10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
      10.09.06 recieved
      10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
      10.18.06 all Touched
      10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
      10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
      10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

Get an info pass and go ask at your district office. If anything the should know for your interview will be in the same building.

Good luck.

Comment

tell darling husband to EMPTY HIS POCKETS in future. You need the letter to go for the appt. Get an info pass appt asap and explain it to them so that they can get a new one sent out. Dont phone and explain u will not get anything accomplished!!!

Comment

well the letter is not shred to pieces it is somewhat readable.... you can still see the torch emblem in the background.... im thinking that i might be able to call and ask for the last notice on the i485 to be re-sent? im going to try... any other suggestions??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation