X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby
    replied
    if you would have notice you would have seen i was a female from what my pic represent and i am not from any of those countries sorry i am from trinidad if you even know where that is located.. and you would have known i made a mistake with my spelling but not to say that expected from perfect people like you all.. i was rushing to get off so my apology again for not being your equal.

Leave a comment:

• PERSONQ
    replied
    If you file for status you will have to submit a lot of evidence that your marriage is valid and in good faith; and also you will have an interview.

Is not a good idea to get married just for the green card. You have to stay married for more than 2 or 3 years, and show proof of marriage like taxes filed together, bank account, medical insurance, life insurance and more.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Baby is the most intelligent poster on this "bored". So I would listen to him since he is so intelligent. This is a great "bored"

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    listen it is a crime to state what you state on the boared but you can if i was you go to a immigration lawyer they would tell you what to do.. that will be the best thing you can ever do.. i was on a boared like this one and there were many people who over stayed and they did not have a problem but they got married to us citizens so thats why it wasnt.. your lawyer woulld tell you what forms you have to fill out

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    Don´t worrie s12 I will stick the vibrator in to your a s s I know you gonna love it.
    Hold it right there.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Leaving this thread is a more intelligent thing to do:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/7...10172041#34710172041 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rough Neighbor,
    Good work.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    glad to be of service </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't expect your first efforts to be great.
    But keep at it.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Leaving this thread is a more intelligent thing to do:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/7...10172041#34710172041

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    glad to be of service

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    and you finally stopped using your vibrator...what happened? the batteries die? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're their replacement.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and you finally stopped using your vibrator...what happened? the batteries die?

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    a dirtbag visa cheat is a dirtbag visa cheat, no matter what kind of excuses or BS is offered....go the eff home, visa cheating dirtbag.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Am I hearing voices or is this just my imagination? Sounds sort of familiar.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! He's back!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    a dirtbag visa cheat is a dirtbag visa cheat, no matter what kind of excuses or BS is offered....go the eff home, visa cheating dirtbag....

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I'll have to jump in on this one too. vanees, do you want to get married to the USC your parents chose for you? This is a big step and responsibility! Are you from a culture of arranged marriages? In any event, your overstay is going to cause you trouble. It might be better for you to go back to your home country and wait for your 'chosen' husband to file for a K-1 fiance visa. Please don't do anything you will regret in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Vegado
    replied
    No, a marriage is not a guarantee for a GC and if you want legal advise you need to contact an attorney.
    What do you mean by " this marriage will be a permanent one"?
    Marriages are supposed to be permanent ones, at least everybody thinks that before they get married, that is the whole purpose of being married.
    And why does your life depend on that?
    Why do your parents arrange that marriage, do they want you to stay in the US? Do they want to live here, too?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation