Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been approved under 245(i) or know of anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been approved under 245(i) or know of anyone?

I was just wondering has anyone been approved under the 245(i) act or know of anyone who has? What was the timeline? Thanks in advance!

I was just wondering has anyone been approved under the 245(i) act or know of anyone who has? What was the timeline? Thanks in advance!

Comment

I know of several people. To get the actual green card took 6 months in one case I know of and 2 years in another. Another friend who just finished the process got the green card in a little over a year. So I guess it depends.

Esperanza

Comment

The once that got approved were they throught employment or family? I have a friend waiting through employment petion and it's been almost 3 years and state is still reviewing it. Is that normal. The thing is what it the company who is petioning you close down. I think no company will wait for you for years.

Comment

In our case we have been waiting for over 2 years. Ours was family based, for my EWI hubby. Was just wondering the outcome of those who applied.

Comment

The three cases I mentioned were all USC wives petitioning for EWI husbands.

Comment

Thanks for the reply ragarding the family base application as per my lawyer - on his firm so far there are 2 that got approved and these people waited a year. I guess it depends on the State where you are at. I heard the longest wait is NY and California.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation