undocumented

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<span class="ev_code_RED">Jake... There was nothing snide about my remark. But your remarks WERE . . You seem to have no sense of humour</span>

POSTER ORIGINAL POST
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although he flew into Arizona from Mexico, he says it was on a small like 10 person plane, and when he landed he was not at a regular airport. No one checked his passport. I assume it was someone who owns their own plane and landing strip. He says he never applied for a tourist visa. He also gave me his passport to look at again, and the only thing in there is a stamp for when he flew from Brazil to Mexico. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JAke posT<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 4Now, do you know the full story of his flight.... because I dont?

so why the snide remark???

just maybe.. and I did say this is just a thought and that I dont know if it will work DID I NOT!!!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">but what kind of internal flight did he take from mexico to Arizona, 4NOW DO YOU KNOW!!! did I miss something</span>????

keep the snide remarks to yourself, and give out the GOOD ADVISE you are so proud of, being the reason you come to this board </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Now Jake you shout "4NOW DO YOU KNOW!!! did I miss something????" </span>

[ YES, apparently .

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
      <span class="ev_code_RED">Jake... There was nothing snide about my remark. But your remarks WERE . . You seem to have no sense of humour</span>

POSTER ORIGINAL POST
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although he flew into Arizona from Mexico, he says it was on a small like 10 person plane, and when he landed he was not at a regular airport. No one checked his passport. I assume it was someone who owns their own plane and landing strip. He says he never applied for a tourist visa. He also gave me his passport to look at again, and the only thing in there is a stamp for when he flew from Brazil to Mexico. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JAke posT<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 4Now, do you know the full story of his flight.... because I dont?

so why the snide remark???

just maybe.. and I did say this is just a thought and that I dont know if it will work DID I NOT!!!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">but what kind of internal flight did he take from mexico to Arizona, 4NOW DO YOU KNOW!!! did I miss something</span>????

keep the snide remarks to yourself, and give out the GOOD ADVISE you are so proud of, being the reason you come to this board </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Now Jake you shout "4NOW DO YOU KNOW!!! did I miss something????" </span>

[ YES, apparently . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies for not reading correctly,

Although, Any planes leaving from another country should file a flight plan, and the receiving airport should have governing bodies that are responsible to check the plane that is landing - is this not so?

If not, then why are mexicans jumping the boarder, why not get into a plane, also why do so many people whine about drug and arms runners, when the simple solution is to man the smaller air strips. DOH!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My apologies for not reading correctly,

Although, Any planes leaving from another country should file a flight plan, and the receiving airport should have governing bodies that are responsible to check the plane that is landing - is this not so?

If not, then why are mexicans jumping the boarder, why not get into a plane, also why do so many people whine about drug and arms runners, when the simple solution is to man the smaller air strips. DOH! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem Jake.
        that is correct. It is your kind and romantic soul reaching out to try to help this poster.( A little naive too, but nothing wrong with that.)

The plane is very expensive. also very risky. A lot of pay offs involved. Cartels run a lot of this. in addition to the price, you will have to deliver cash or even drugs as part of the deal.

The border jumping is dangerous but less expensive. Many people of substance will not even think about that route.

Comment

Them drug lords and dealers always sneak into country by flying private jets. Why did this person not take a regular route and entered the country through inspection?
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Any plane from a foreign country when landing is required to do so at a designated POE airport. A flight plan for a VFR flight isn't required but it is recommended. If they flew in and landed at some place other than a designated POE airport then its a safe bet these were drug runners. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I remember correctly, you have to file a DVFR plan when flying back into the USA. The D is for Defense (remember the ADIZ/DEWIZ thing?). It's been so long since I've flown VFR I've forgotten all that.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

He Wouldn't have been able to bring his goodies with him the "PROPER WAY" Anyone wanting to follow the law and wanted to get into USA to Follow the law, WOULD NEVER CHOOSE THIS METHOD OF GETTING HERE!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Did he fly like this into the country?

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation