Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it happen?

Hey guys how you doin? Does Nebraska service center remove the conditions on a green card, without any fingerprint or interview? 7 months ago, I applied to remove the conditions on my green card but I have not gotten the biometric appointment notice or any interview notice yet. It's already been 7 months. Are they going to mail me my green card without any interview or finger print? The service center is Nebraska. The answer would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys how you doin? Does Nebraska service center remove the conditions on a green card, without any fingerprint or interview? 7 months ago, I applied to remove the conditions on my green card but I have not gotten the biometric appointment notice or any interview notice yet. It's already been 7 months. Are they going to mail me my green card without any interview or finger print? The service center is Nebraska. The answer would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

In some case I've heard they sent the Green Card directly from the service center to your mailing adress without the interview. As far as biometrics, I think they need them in order to be able to send the Green Card.

Comment

Thanks resident. I really appreciate your answer.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation