X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reapply for admisson into the united states after being deported

To whom with the kindness to help

Being a former resident for 20 years. mind you that i came to the united states at the age of 2. at the age of 18 in high school i was invloved in an altercation that ended me being jailed for 3 years for aggraveted battery. after my sentence i was deported back to my native land in Turkey. Now i would like to know is there any possible way for me to return to America. Both of my gradians stil live america but are not citizens. They were called in to take the legalization test and passed but their process got put on hold do to us being under the family act. i was called to take the test too but couldnt due to being jailed. what are my remaining options if there is any? if anyone can help me i would entirely appriecate it from the heart. thank you for your time

To whom with the kindness to help

Being a former resident for 20 years. mind you that i came to the united states at the age of 2. at the age of 18 in high school i was invloved in an altercation that ended me being jailed for 3 years for aggraveted battery. after my sentence i was deported back to my native land in Turkey. Now i would like to know is there any possible way for me to return to America. Both of my gradians stil live america but are not citizens. They were called in to take the legalization test and passed but their process got put on hold do to us being under the family act. i was called to take the test too but couldnt due to being jailed. what are my remaining options if there is any? if anyone can help me i would entirely appriecate it from the heart. thank you for your time

Comment

family act ..... i mean the LIFE ACT

Comment

enjoy Turkey...we don't need to reimport criminals...

Comment

Yeah, and the USA doesn't need bigots either, S12!

Comment

now tell me ProudE=USC...what race are criminals???? Better look up the word 'bigot' again....you and all the rest of the illegal alien supporters like to toss out labels like 'racist' and 'bigot' towards those who don't agree with your misplaced philisophy regarding law breaking illegals...and usually you use those terms when you cannot defend your position regarding illegal immigration (which is always)...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">To whom with the kindness to help
              Being a former resident for 20 years. mind you that i came to the united states at the age of 2. at the age of 18 in high school i was invloved in an altercation that ended me being jailed for 3 years for aggraveted battery. after my sentence i was deported back to my native land in Turkey. Now i would like to know is there any possible way for me to return to America. Both of my gradians stil live america but are not citizens. They were called in to take the legalization test and passed but their process got put on hold do to us being under the family act. i was called to take the test too but couldnt due to being jailed. what are my remaining options if there is any? if anyone can help me i would entirely appriecate it from the heart. thank you for your time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Aggravated battery is a more serious form of battery, and is considered a felony, (i.e. punishable by death or more than a year in prison) unlike simple battery which is a misdemeanor (i.e. punishable by less than one year in prison, or by fine only). It varies by state, but the acts most often defined to entail aggravated battery include:
              use of a deadly weapon

battery in which serious bodily injury occurs, and

battery against a child, woman or police officer".

--------------------------------------------

Based on what you said you were jailed for , definition of AB and the existing law, you are not admissible to US and may be permanently barred from returning to States.

For legal advice consult an immigration/criminal attorney.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation