Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New brand of illegals

A new scourge is upon us. Not only has our country been over run by those we can see, now we've got to contend with those who've utilized their invisible nature to dodge border security.

Illegal alien spooks, Next on Gerraldo

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS OBAMA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

A new scourge is upon us. Not only has our country been over run by those we can see, now we've got to contend with those who've utilized their invisible nature to dodge border security.

Illegal alien spooks, Next on Gerraldo

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS OBAMA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!

Comment

uy, Fixed news lol

Comment

the beaner micaelix is stinking up this page. Get out of here dumba.s.s.

Comment

fixed, recontra-fixed, all on top of each other fixed "news" juaaaaaaaaaaaaaajaujauajaujaujaua

Comment

If you think any of the networks are unbiased, go back to sleep.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              If you think any of the networks are unbiased, go back to sleep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              But using biased news to make a biased opinion shows just how much a lack of education you have Davdah.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

yes Devdas.. but i can look at the liberal-biased media and smile when i know they are portraying the situation in their favor... on the other hand, i've watched FixedNews before, trying to get their opinion and frankly i can't even stand it for 5 min. Most times their coverage is even lacking logic... but why am i even replying this? you'll just answer with a nicely penned insult

Comment

Hudson, even when you do present a circular argument you get dizzy making no sense.

micaelix, the problem is all media is biased which translates to lying. If you're prone to believe the one over the other when both are equally false, refuting the other is of no benefit.

Still, no one has made a statement concerning this new threat to our border . Geraldo needs backing on this issue.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    Hudson, even when you do present a circular argument you get dizzy making no sense.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    I was only completing your circular argument Davdah.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation