X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My INFO not in INS DATABASE???please help

I live in Florida.
    I hope someone can please help me. My case is a little different. I came here legally in 1985 when I was 5 yrs old with my parents from JA. They stamped my passport w/ I-551. When I was here I never received my gc from INS. They did send my mom letters saying "in order to process you application for a duplicate gc is is required that you appear for audit processing in person. Failure to respond to this notice will result in adverse action being taken on your application." I am now 24years old and trying to fix this mistake that she should have taken care of 19years ago. I have two problems.. (1)my passport expired in 1994. (2)when I went to INS and gave them my alein # none of my info pops up in their system. It just comes up blank. My mom became a citizen in 1993/ Dad in 1998. I don't know where to begin or how to fix this. With all the laws changing I don't know how this can affect me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I live in Florida.
    I hope someone can please help me. My case is a little different. I came here legally in 1985 when I was 5 yrs old with my parents from JA. They stamped my passport w/ I-551. When I was here I never received my gc from INS. They did send my mom letters saying "in order to process you application for a duplicate gc is is required that you appear for audit processing in person. Failure to respond to this notice will result in adverse action being taken on your application." I am now 24years old and trying to fix this mistake that she should have taken care of 19years ago. I have two problems.. (1)my passport expired in 1994. (2)when I went to INS and gave them my alein # none of my info pops up in their system. It just comes up blank. My mom became a citizen in 1993/ Dad in 1998. I don't know where to begin or how to fix this. With all the laws changing I don't know how this can affect me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment

If you were granted LPR status, then normally you don't lose it unless you abandon or renounce it. If you were a minor when either of your parents naturalized, then you may be a citizen.

myronmorales@hotmail.com

Comment

Thanks mmorales for your advice. I really appreciate it. I didn't abandon or renounce my LPR. But INS does not have any of my info in their database. How do I get it in there

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs