Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...talking about National Healthcare...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    That 12% figure is highly questionable. They probably questioned the 5 year old children of conservative parents. Stats are rarely what they are advertised to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, if the stats would quote some democratic ****oo, I am sure they'd be made out to be very accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    My sound isn't good on my work computer. What are the main points of discussion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Rachel at her best - I love her! Obama is giving Medals to honories - among them Steven Hawkins. This conservative paper "Invester Business Daily" critiques National Healthcare using Steven Hawkins by stating that he, with his disease would not have made it under a national healthcare system. And, the punchline... Hawkins is British! He then made a statement firing back, that NH is the reason that he is what he is today.

It's hilarious.

Oh, did you know that 12% of NC conservatives didn't know that Hawai is a US State and think that Obama is therefore foreign.

Davdah, you gonna have to educate them..

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    My sound isn't good on my work computer. What are the main points of discussion?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26...vp/32179704#32396083

That is so a slap in the face for the opposition. He, he!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    started a topic ...talking about National Healthcare...!

...talking about National Healthcare...!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26...vp/32179704#32396083

That is so a slap in the face for the opposition. He, he!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney