Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...talking about National Healthcare...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm trying to connect the dots why she was carrying a poster of Rosa Parks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Right-wingnut watch! Lies and more lies. Long live the NHS BTW, the US also imports many overseas doctors and nurses too.

Cavuto: Universal healthcare is terrorist recruitment tool

Trust Faux News to try and tie terrorism to the healthcare debate
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Now now ladies. Ya'll should be attending to your knitting chores or washing dishes. Politics should be left to us men folk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, what a pile of c.rap - lol!!!! You know you love when us women chime in!!!! Btw, my dishes are done, but I don't knit or darn socks - lmao!!!

Comment

Davdah, just because you like to knit in your spare time doesn't mean the rest of us do
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Davdah, you sign up to the school of thought that the US healthcare system is the best in the world...really? Better read this then:

US Health System Ranks Last Compared to Other Countries: Studies

You don't have to look far to find these statistics either. I laughed at Bill Frist yesterday on CNN claiming the US has the best system in the world. It's the most expensive for sure but that doesn't make it the best!

Another one:

US failing compared to other major countries in health care, according to report

I don't have a problem with the quality of care here just the expense and inefficiency of the system.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't have a problem with the quality of care here just the expense and inefficiency of the system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the problem, Brittie. With all the free-flying malpractice suits, the doctors are paying too much for malpractice insurance and thus pass it on to their patients in need plus the mark-up. It s.ucks. The Dems and Repubs have to come together on this one to come up with a plan that works for all. A very difficult task. We can't expect the rich people of the country to pay the price for this (and mind you I am not in the suggested category to foot the bill). But, there has to be a more fair way to distribute the expenses associated with his proposed plan.

Comment

Koller is beautiful, but always wrong.

Brits Must Pull Own Teeth

Brits Wait In Ambulances For Hours

No Death Penalty In UK, But Death Sentance From National Health

Comment

Hawkins receives special treatment, just like all the other rich people and politicians. If he weren't world famous, he would have been left to die.

Comment

It isn't just the malpractice insurance though. It'll always be more expensive for malpractice insurance if you work in a busy metro area like NYC or Miami for example vs rural Nebraska. Insurance is a risk-assessment business. Remember many of those multi-million dollar lawsuit wins often end up being substantially reduced on appeal or never get paid out because of ongoing challenges by the insurance companies. Frankly any reform on this front will be a drop in the ocean.

How is it possible for the average medical insurance premiums to rise by 87% in a 10yr period? It's runaway cost and it's not getting cheaper. Need to look at the 46 million uninsured. That's where the real cost is coming from. All of us with insurance are paying for the uninsured.

Comment

So much for Palin's shrill talk on "death panels" The private insurance companies do it too:

Terminally Ill Denied Drugs for Life, But Can Opt for Suicide

The news from Barbara Wagner's doctor was bad, but the rejection letter from her insurance company was crushing.

The 64-year-old Oregon woman, whose lung cancer had been in remission, learned the disease had returned and would likely kill her. Her last hope was a $4,000-a-month drug that her doctor prescribed for her, but the insurance company refused to pay.

What the Oregon Health Plan did agree to cover, however, were drugs for a physician-assisted death. Those drugs would cost about $50.

Death Drugs Cause Uproar in Oregon

Don't ever assume the insurance companies have your best interests at heart.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        It isn't just the malpractice insurance though. It'll always be more expensive for malpractice insurance if you work in a busy metro area like NYC or Miami for example vs rural Nebraska. Insurance is a risk-assessment business. Remember many of those multi-million dollar lawsuit wins often end up being substantially reduced on appeal or never get paid out because of ongoing challenges by the insurance companies. Frankly any reform on this front will be a drop in the ocean.

How is it possible for the average medical insurance premiums to rise by 87% in a 10yr period? It's runaway cost and it's not getting cheaper. Need to look at the 46 million uninsured. That's where the real cost is coming from. All of us with insurance are paying for the uninsured. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not unsympathetic to those with no coverage. I guess I'm middle-of-the-road on this issue. With Obama's proposed plan, I'm safe because no matter where I go, my insurance goes with me. It retired with me, but I think of other people who lose their jobs and have to resort to a government health plan? This isn't a country that's ready to support that. Clinton tried it - it failed. And Obama is working hard for it and look at all the protests? Not all Repubs either. Nothing is in place here to support socialized health care.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          Now now ladies. Ya'll should be attending to your knitting chores or washing dishes. Politics should be left to us men folk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMGGGGGG!!! LOL!!! Snipers In mini Vans coming for you!!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

No Death Penalty In UK, But Death Sentance From National Health </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK....I am not always wrong! Just as you are not always right! Are you handsome?
                            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

No Death Penalty In UK, But Death Sentance From National Health </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK....I am not always wrong! Just as you are not always right! Are you handsome? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Koller's Fantasy ... young and handsome

Judge 4 yourself......

Federale Reality

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

OK....I am not always wrong! Just as you are not always right! Are you handsome? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Koller's Fantasy ... young and handsome

Judge 4 yourself......

Federale Reality </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww...I knew it...he's been here before and hasn't really changed at all.
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibelungenlied

Back then in the 5th and 6th century a hero and a dragon-slayer. Forever remembered in a saga and Wagner's "Der Ring des Nibelungen".
                                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation