Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...talking about National Healthcare...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit, in the United States, Robin is both male and female name. I am a female therefore not a he. Are you a she? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you been talking to fedNUT? LOL Despite me telling him several times I'm a HE, he still thinks I'm a she LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• LOL. I didn't say it definitely wouldn't work. I said I wasn't convinced

In reality, the populace of the US have a lot to do with the expense - the litigious nature of US society is a good part of the reason it's so expensive as is the lack of regulation of insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

Hehe Brit. I know. How DARE we talk about immigration reform on an immigration forum! Now hush! There's a good girl .... /duck
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Sorry I don't do drugs! That was never my vice in life nor alcohol.

Compassion once was my vice in life but after being taken advantage of so many times I've had to change old, old habits. So must this nation, it must make a stand whether care for it's citizen's and LPR's or NOT.

Aroha your correct two fold the children are the victims here.. They should be allowed to stay but not the parents. That reform I do see as logical.

Secondly, NHR will not work in a country this size. Nor do we want it.

Constitutionally yes Sprint you sent it to Dav when you find it and I will email it to him why it is unconstitutional to have NH in the United States.

Brit, Constitution has been a document that has survived 200 plus years. Periodically there are changes made to it called Amendments. So there is room for change but the foundation will always be.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
          Sorry I don't do drugs! That was never my vice in life nor alcohol.

Compassion once was my vice in life but after being taken advantage of so many times I've had to change old, old habits. So must this nation, it must make a stand whether care for it's citizen's and LPR's or NOT.

Aroha your correct two fold the children are the victims here.. They should be allowed to stay but not the parents. That reform I do see as logical.

Secondly, NHR will not work in a country this size. Nor do we want it.

Constitutionally yes Sprint you sent it to Dav when you find it and I will email it to him why it is unconstitutional to have NH in the United States.

Brit, Constitution has been a document that has survived 200 plus years. Periodically there are changes made to it called Amendments. So there is room for change but the foundation will always be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the one that is saying it is, you are the one with the burden of proof! lol

What is up? Is Wikipedia not working fast enough today? Or maybe those many blogs that you are so fascinated with and have used to post with on here isn't giving you the answers.

Prove it RH.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The notion of spreading the cost, unevenly, across the entire populace isn't going to do a thing to make it better, just more expensive and bureaucratic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? Take a look here. The number of NHS patients registered with a GP in UK is 50.8 million.

Attribution dataset GP registered populations 2008

That's almost all of the 60m people living in UK. Pretty good coverage for a large "bureaucratic" government healthcare system. Yet the total GDP spent on healthcare is just 8.2% in UK and 15.2% for the USA (2005 figures).

Total Health Expenditures as % of GDP

And the USA is ranked by the WHO as 37th, UK is 18th.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Brit, the coverage may be good but the health care provided isn't always fantastic.

The UK suffers the same issues as many other countries with NHS. Difficulty retaining staff, doctors and nurses striking and long waiting lists for non-urgent care to name just a few.

That's far from ideal.

And Dav, yes, I was talking about the commercial pricing aspect, particularly of pharmaceuticals.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                Brit, the coverage may be good but the health care provided isn't always fantastic.

The UK suffers the same issues as many other countries with NHS. Difficulty retaining staff, doctors and nurses striking and long waiting lists for non-urgent care to name just a few.

That's far from ideal.

And Dav, yes, I was talking about the commercial pricing aspect, particularly of pharmaceuticals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think it's ideal here? Wait until you have to use that ideal private healthcare system.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The number of government workers used to manage that is what? Those are all extra paychecks and expense we currently don't have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, private insurance companies do that already! That's partly why they account for an 87% increase in premiums over a 10yr period.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    But I though Bama was increasing choices. That he wasn't out to destroy the current system. So now you're saying the current providers will go the way of the dinosaur?

Hm, ok. So the truth is he intends on dismantling the current system. Forcing everyone into a bloated government cheese program of ration care. Ok, now I got it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whose forcing who? Nobody. Like he says, you can still keep your current insurance (assuming you'd want to with ever-increasing premiums).

Nobody is talking of dismantling the current system. If it happens it will be because the private insurance companies and the industry aren't responsive enough to the changing climate.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Now now ladies. Ya'll should be attending to your knitting chores or washing dishes. Politics should be left to us men folk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know Davdah, we put you men in power and look what it does! lmao

EVIL!!! EVIL!!! EVIL!!! LOLOL!!!

All we need to do now is all the Dems need to club together and hypnotize you to become a Dem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• [/QUOTE]
                        All we need to do now is all the Dems need to club together and hypnotize you to become a Dem [/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          But I though Bama was increasing choices. That he wasn't out to destroy the current system. So now you're saying the current providers will go the way of the dinosaur?

Hm, ok. So the truth is he intends on dismantling the current system. Forcing everyone into a bloated government cheese program of ration care. Ok, now I got it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whose forcing who? Nobody. Like he says, you can still keep your current insurance (assuming you'd want to with ever-increasing premiums).

Nobody is talking of dismantling the current system. If it happens it will be because the private insurance companies and the industry aren't responsive enough to the changing climate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but if you read into the plan, it WILL put the private companies out of business. Obama and team are attacking this the wrong way. When Congress regroups come Sept. 8th or so, they will need to rework this plan. All indicators point to this.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            You think it's ideal here? Wait until you have to use that ideal private healthcare system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And when did I say that I thought the current scheme in the US was ideal? That's right. I didn't.

Please don't put words in my mouth, Brit. Not even my husband gets away with that.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                              Brit, the coverage may be good but the health care provided isn't always fantastic.

That's far from ideal.

And Dav, yes, I was talking about the commercial pricing aspect, particularly of pharmaceuticals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think it's ideal here? Wait until you have to use that ideal private healthcare system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Brittie, instead of discussing Obama's health care, I would like to ask you what you find wrong with your current plan? Fees too high? Yes, I would imagine they are. So are mine. I wonder why? Certainly not because all of the malpractice lawyers are getting richer from us, right? Surely, the doctors aren't gouging us because they can't keep up with the rates on their malpractice insurance coverage.

There's lots of formulas of what is wrong with our current health care system. Government involvement is not going to solve it unless they take care of the malpractice situation first.

USA does not need government to intervene close and personal with private enterprise. They need to address the real problems and stay out of private enterprise business. I'll stop there.

Comment

• I am still waiting to find out why will a NHR be Unconstitutional.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs