Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...talking about National Healthcare...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well look at who (dem) writes are tax code, lol. Hopefully he will go to jail soon or a hosptial for dementia.

Yes there are many other ways to address the NH crisis but this is not the way.

Sorry we can no longer afford to bare the burden on our education system, SSI, healthcare, etc.. of the illegal alien.. No other nation will or does.. Complain about them.. Why don't they?? What makes us so different that we must continue to suffer at the unlaw acts of others?

Charity begins at home and I will do all I can to enure that our citizens and LPR's who came legally and followed our immigration laws are cared for.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
      I am retired from the Federal Govt with many years of service.. Sorry I earned my insurance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The difference is private business makes $$$, Federal Government is funded by tax-payers so your benefits came in part from tax-payers. You earned it but don't forget where the money came from in the first place.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Don't forget I earned it for getting up and going to work each day, living outside the United States too.

Now think about that Brit.. really think about what you just said. They are not the criminals.. No but they should be allowed to stay or return after they become of legal age, but the parents need to exit the country.

The can be adopted or legal family members here can care for them. They have their parents to blame. NOT ME or this nation!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          ALIPAC speaks! Talk about arrogance LOL

Ok, so what do you propose for those kids who came into the US at a young age by their parents? Should they be held responsible for being illegal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mentioned ALipac to her before. I think it would be the right place for her.

Google it RH, it is right up your alley.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Ok, so what do you propose for those kids who came into the US at a young age by their parents? Should they be held responsible for being illegal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, they aren't held responsible. At least, not until they turn 18 and legally become adults. That's when the clock starts ticking and they begin accruing illegal presence.

It's never as cut and dried as being one group that causes the problem. It's a combination of factors. You can't say it's only the fat Americans and the tax cheats that cause it anymore than you can say it's only the illegals.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's never as cut and dried as being one group that causes the problem. It's a combination of factors. You can't say it's only the fat Americans and the tax cheats that cause it anymore than you can say it's only the illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Actually, they aren't held responsible. At least, not until they turn 18 and legally become adults. That's when the clock starts ticking and they begin accruing illegal presence.

It's never as cut and dried as being one group that causes the problem. It's a combination of factors. You can't say it's only the fat Americans and the tax cheats that cause it anymore than you can say it's only the illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree Aroha! And regarding being classed as illegal for minors, regardless of what the law says many anti illegals will never get it.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Does anyone actually physically see illegals getting free healthcare? I mean, how can you tell who is legal or not?

Also, even if they don't pay, does anyone here actually see how they were referred to the hospital and getting that treatment?

It is such a myth about illegals just walking in and getting free treatment. Usually it is the last place they would go. They only go there in emergency or if referred.

Have people forgotten about charities? Like Catholic charities and so on?

Do you know that many illegals go to those charity clinics and get treatment or they are referrred to a hospital from them for any treatment that they cannot do themselves?

And do you know who pays for the bills afterwards? The charities do! Sometimes due to admin problems in the hospital some outstanding bills are not paid, but sorted out in the end most of the time.

That is where majority of illegals or children of illegals go. There are free clinics all around the country. A lot more so in areas where there are more needed.

The drugs, the treatment are given for free.Doctors volunteer for working there or some paid little.
                  Drugs are usually donated to these charities.

It is BS that adult illegals just walk into clinics and hospitals. And even when they do for emergency, they are billed like anyone else.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

It's never as cut and dried as being one group that causes the problem. It's a combination of factors. You can't say it's only the fat Americans and the tax cheats that cause it anymore than you can say it's only the illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are correct in that they are not held as technically illegal until age 18. The problem is once they turn 18 they can't become legal with the current system. Not without marrying a USC anyway. Even then it's made hard by the I-601 waiver process. So they system creates illegals as of now in some cases.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• I know all I need to know keep you apliac.

I said that illegal's are 20 million of those uninsured, not the entire problem! Half the problem solved in one swoop.

Ooo who are you kidding they are in every small town ER and clinic around this nation getting free services.. It is admirable that you have chosen and few others to use the legal resources available to you in this country.

Just as we must utilize the resources bestowed upon us as citizens and LPR's.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                        I said you were a citizen and we both had our right to approve or object NHR.

However you cannot call people stupid who do not agree with this plan. As for arrogance, it has been the downfall of many good men and womem, can't wait to see it happen. Eventually it does.

20 milllion of those uninsured are illegal.. We will not and cannot afford to support those who willfully break our immigration laws.

Wait soon coming to this GREAT nation the Supreme Court will be force to hear about revoking the birthright citizenship. Check out what the Heritage Foundation is doing.

14th amendment was adopted to ensure slaves were given citizenship, not illegal alien children. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You complain about Birthright Citizenship but obviously that is what is saving you.

You don't even know what the Constitution says or means. And you call yourself an American?

For example, the Constitution was designed precisely to avoid what you are proposing!
                        The Supreme Court will NEVER be confronted with denying Citizenship rights, because those rights are granted by the Constitution itself.

The Supreme Court is in charge of protecting the Constitution. It is not a choice to apply it or not.

So if what you propose actually took place, then Citizenship would be a matter of allegiance to the Constitution and in that case, I would be a Citizen and you would be an illegal lol

Comment

• Sorry BRIT their parent's made them illegal citizen's not the system!!!! Wrong again!

Comment

• Place the burden and blame on the real culprits here.

If the children are under age 12 when they arrive then maybe there should be some provision to allow them to remain here in foster care or with legal family memebers.

But no more free ride for mom and dad because they willfully disobeyed the laws of this nation. Sorry law is for the benefit of everyone. NO one group of people can be exempt. Not even illegal aliens.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The way I see it is this. Most people are comfortable with what they are familiar with. The most vocal proponents have it in their homeland and therefor accept it as the norm and as how it should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I've said before, maybe there are better ways to do it. The current mess will implode eventually unless changes are made. That we all agree on. I say keep a public option on the table. It works elsewhere and there's no reason why it can't here too. It is a mindset thing though. I like the thought of being able to use healthcare services when I need it regardless of ability to pay at that time. That's freedom for me. It could be freedom for you too if you let it.

You pay for fire and police services in your town. You pay for cheap postal services. You pay for schools your kids go to.

Guess what? All those essentials are paid for by taxes. Why not add another essential? Your health. Arguably the most important one too.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry BRIT their parent's made them illegal citizen's not the system!!!! Wrong again! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The current system does make the kids pay for the mistake of the parents' or else there would have been a provision already in place.

I agree (amazing I know) that the parents were at fault in the first place. I didn't say they should be allowed to remain here.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation