Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...talking about National Healthcare...!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aww when has this nation been bullied like this before hahaha not in my lifetime.. Guess Amnesty by Regan has brought in new problems to our society. If you like Europe and it's way of life it's still there go home!!

You can't come here and make us like you.

Thugs, haha never in my life have I seen so many thugs in powerful positions and Obama keeps on appointing them. Hmm is it 44 czars now have you read their bio's?? Maybe you should.

Let's see Americans being called unrepresentative of the people, Neanderthals, nazi's, brown shirts, what other lovely names are next?? oo yea stupid too

Well these stupd people will not allow left winger's mentality to destroy this nation. You might have to wait a few more years until you have enough babies brainwashed to support your views in a national vote.

Why do we need a civil army as well funded and powerful as our military?? Who is the enemy?? The same people Obama wanted citizens to turn into his website?? Sooo American

Do you support bullying too ?? Sen. Reid telling local newspaper he hopes he goes out of business hahahaha, afraid of the 2nd Amendment? Who is on American soil so frightening that we need a civilian Army.

Did you all hear there will be a mandatory film for all school aged children to watch on Obama. My son will not be there to see it I assure you of that.

Brainwash your little toy soldiers..

Comment

• And for those banking on Amnesty don't !!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
        Well popular vote will decide not your opinion.

You know what is familiar.

And if you think that first 5 yrs they get nothing hahahaahahahah.. If a woman get's pregant will she be denied care in this country?? NOO regardless even if illegal Brit.

They do not come for the jobs they come for the birthright of citizenship for their soon to be born children.

How many times did you left's call Bush Hitler?

Sorry but never in my life have I seen such passion in American's as their fight against NHR. These are real ppl not ACORN or SEIU thugs giving out pre printed signs for their flock to hold. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you say this???

You have a son from a foreigner, and according to you he is illegal.

So Tax payers money is also helping you out RH, even if you have paid taxes.

You forget one thing, illegals or even legal immigrants pay into this country one way or another. Those that have cases pending are legally working and paying towards pension and the other things, which they may not be able to get back later on.

I put into the system but I am not entitled to benefits. Not all immigrants whether legal or illegal get free healthcare. In fact it ain't free, it is up to the individual to pay the bills afterwards.

What about all the thousands of American born Citizens that DO NOT pay their bills? Or cheat the system?

Open your eyes.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
          I am tired of seeing Koller and Brit telling us we are dumb and stupid for not wanting National Health care..

Yes, MOST of this nation DOES NOT want National Health care.

Dav, can you explain this to them. Frankly it upsets me to see those who wish to call this naion their home and country to not abide by the laws and rules of this nation.

I have never seen such civil unrest in this country over any issue. I am to young to remember Vietnam. But in my life time never before have the people of this nation been so upset. Now tell me again we want National Health Care.

I am not picking on Koller, she is simply the one calling those who do not want it STUPID. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Robin,

Calling the [political or issue opposition] stupid has nothing to do with upholding or breaking any laws! You are picking on me - you have been - and I can tell you why too. You are picking on me, Brit, and Sprint, because we are foreigners and also because we are not approaching you from a one down position. The arrogance you claim is mine is really yours and coming from you. In particular, you would love to see me approach you from a one down position or perhaps even kiss your feet. I shall not! You have never paid my electricity bill, I don't owe you. Furthermore, you might be able to get this one down position you so require from an immigrant of the third or fourth world country, but not from one originating within the G8.

I am not a visitor I don't behave like a visitor.

But....I am a real good kid!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• You know my son's father is a naturalized citizen under and assumed identity. So don't go there with me! And leave my son out of this.

I pay my own way deary.. My health insurance from the Federal Govt paid for my sons birth. I worked for many years and earned it.. I did not cheat anyone the man I married did..

I don't have to lie, cheat and steal for anything in this world. Sorry for those who feel they are entitled to do so ;(..

I'd rather pay for the bills of a citizen or LPR who can't than an illegal any day!!

Some can't pay and that can be addressed in other ways.. But no way will we give such rights as an entitlement !!!

Comment

• "If you like Europe and it's way of life it's still there go home!!"

That statement puts you in the same category as fedNUT, S12 and SoM.

I have every right to be here and I have every right to my own opinion just as you have. Because I live here doesn't mean I have to blindly support a system that I think is broken and needs reform. And it does need reform or else that wonderfully expensive health insurance you have will become unaffordable and with the current system, you'll be out on the street with no insurance at all. Oh and all those 47m uninsured, we who have insurance are already subsidizing indirectly through ever higher and higher premiums.

I don't see the Insurance industry even trying to reduce the cost voluntarily yet. They've had enough years to do so and yet nothing. 8 years of Bush...nothing. If and when I see it, I might alter my view until then, it's healthcare reform for ALL I'm supporting.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Koller let's take a vote on who is arrogant me or you??

Not just me but other's have warned you when you do go for your hearing to tone it down.

You have no right to call citizens of this nation you wish to call home STUPID.

Just because we do not want European style NHR.

Sorry that doesnt give you a right to call people names.

It's not your I am picking on it is people like you with such mentality and complete disreguard for the American way of thinking and lifestyle. We like our nation and will stand strong to keep it. Unlike the Europeans who allowed one man to nearly destroy an entire race. You can't tell me Europe didn't see him coming! He took control of all the mass media and books to.

That may have happened to Europeans who bought his charm and charisma but not here. Won't happen here.

Maybe in a few years when the country is overly populated with immigrant babies who will have obtained thier citizenship and can vote, it may but for now it will not fly here.

Comment

• Actually I hope we begin to treat all nations ilegals the same not just picking on the Mexicans. That to me is UNFAIR!!!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I pay my own way deary.. My health insurance from the Federal Govt paid for my sons birth. I worked for many years and earned it.. I did not cheat anyone the man I married did.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you were receiving Federal Government insurance, then all or part of those premiums were being subsidized by us tax payers!
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just because we do not want European style NHR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speak for yourself, I want some kind of NHS here.

Comment

• So long as illegals don't get ****e from this Country, you would rather cut your nose of to spite your face.

Where do you draw a line about illegals? I mean some came here legally and something happened to make them illegal.
                        But they have paid into the system or still doing so. So why can't they get help for their little one if born here?

What about Americans who marry or get an illegal pregnant? But can't or don't want to pay for the healthcare?

Let me bring up someone who did this. Read up about SeanPatrick.
                        He got his pregnant wife to cross the border and then to have the baby here. Did he pay for it? Nope. Someone approached them in hospital and said they could be helped financially. Sean did not speak up (even though he had money) and allowed the healthcare that was provided to be taken care of.

Do you know how many times this happens?

So if I were you, open your eyes somewhat. Stop flaming one set of people as being the problem.

If anything, those Americans who are sitting on their a$$es who are claiming disability and all the other benefits but are REALLY working and NOT really that sick, should be investigated.

All those millions of $'s that are being ****ed up by those kind of people is a huge problem.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• That and all the tax dodges Americans use every year.

Comment

• I said you were a citizen and we both had our right to approve or object NHR.

However you cannot call people stupid who do not agree with this plan. As for arrogance, it has been the downfall of many good men and womem, can't wait to see it happen. Eventually it does.

20 milllion of those uninsured are illegal.. We will not and cannot afford to support those who willfully break our immigration laws.

Wait soon coming to this GREAT nation the Supreme Court will be force to hear about revoking the birthright citizenship. Check out what the Heritage Foundation is doing.

14th amendment was adopted to ensure slaves were given citizenship, not illegal alien children.

Comment

• I am retired from the Federal Govt with many years of service.. Sorry I earned my insurance.

Comment

• ALIPAC speaks! Talk about arrogance LOL

Ok, so what do you propose for those kids who came into the US at a young age by their parents? Should they be held responsible for being illegal?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation