Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I751, any approvals for NOA March, 2004 applications?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751, any approvals for NOA March, 2004 applications?

I applied I751 in Mar. 2004. NOA is Mar. 30, 2004. I just checked TSC processing time and it says that they are processing NOA Mar. 30 applications. so, I guess supposely, they are processing my application now. Is there anyone who got an approval letter who applied in March 2004?

thanks

I applied I751 in Mar. 2004. NOA is Mar. 30, 2004. I just checked TSC processing time and it says that they are processing NOA Mar. 30 applications. so, I guess supposely, they are processing my application now. Is there anyone who got an approval letter who applied in March 2004?

thanks

Comment

Is there anyone else who applied to TSC in Mar 04 for I751 and have heard anything? This is so stupid. All other Service centers are way ahead except TSC. Really inefficient people who do not seem to know how to even do their job?

Comment

no no Friend for this type of documentation there is not a worse center than Nebraska. they are in september 2003! terrible!

Comment

Hi,

I put in the mail my I-751 on May 11, 2004 for TSC. I received I-797 NOA on may 20th, 2004. Then, last friday Feb 18, 2005 I received my I-797C approval letter without interview. And today I took my passport and three passport photos to the local INS office and had my passport stamped for permanent I-551 till I get new green card in the mail. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi Rxdot...

I don't understand the logic after I 751 at all... lot of people already got their approval even though others that have applied earlier are still waiting for any decision on I 751... my NOA is dated 04/05/2004 and am still waiting...so hang in there.... good luck...Pasha

Congrats monclovac...

Comment

My I-751 took 14 months. I filed Apr/03 and received approval Jun/04 with TSC. It was well past the processing date at the time if I recall.

Comment

Once TSC shows that my date of NOA is past, I am going to call them up to find out the status. Does anyone know how many days after my NOA date is past can I initiate an enquiry?

Comment

your NOA letter should have said something about inquiring with INS after 8 months or 10 months or something to that effect.

Comment

Oh it said inquire once 6 months are past which based on what I have read on this board is immaterial. I think once TSC processing times show that my NOA date is past, I will wait till the next update and then call them. But still despite hefty fees, the service is deplorable. I think Service center jobs also should be outsourced to someone smarter and cheaper rather than tolerate these buffoons any more.

Comment

no kidding

Comment

I agree...

ARQU

Comment

Hi,

Hang in there guys. I was not expecting I-797C approval letter that fast. I was surprised when I saw it in the mail. It took 9 months to get approval at TSC.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation