Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream act eligibility

Hi, i'm hearing that while the big immigration bill is dead, some part of it may be revived and get a separate vote on its own merit before the end of the year , so i have a couple question.

What are the Dream act requirement.I've read it but and it seems to bar students that are over 21.Am i correct?

My friend came to this country when she was 13 and graduated from grammaer and high school, but never attended college because shw wasn't legal.

She's now 25 and she's enrolling at a community college , so i was wondering whether she would be eligible since she's over 21 but did graduated from high school here and has been in the u.s for 15 years now.

I hope someone would be nice enough to answer my question.

thank you in advance.

Hi, i'm hearing that while the big immigration bill is dead, some part of it may be revived and get a separate vote on its own merit before the end of the year , so i have a couple question.

What are the Dream act requirement.I've read it but and it seems to bar students that are over 21.Am i correct?

My friend came to this country when she was 13 and graduated from grammaer and high school, but never attended college because shw wasn't legal.

She's now 25 and she's enrolling at a community college , so i was wondering whether she would be eligible since she's over 21 but did graduated from high school here and has been in the u.s for 15 years now.

I hope someone would be nice enough to answer my question.

thank you in advance.

Comment

http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/DRE...ry_2006-04.pdf

Comment

Thanks for the response but i still can't get the answer to my specific question when i checked the website. Maybe someone out there knows this answer to my question.

My question is , are student who are over 21 eligible to apply? My friends is 25 but she's attending a community college and she did graduated from high school in the U.S.

Comment

Jersey20: The Dream Act has almost no-chance of becoming law.

Also, I hope that your illegal friend, the one who hopes to enroll in community college, can speak better English then you do. Furthermore, I hope that your friend is going to pay out-of-state tuition (of course, illegal aliens shouldn't be attending American colleges at all).

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
            Jersey20: The Dream Act has almost no-chance of becoming law.

Also, I hope that your illegal friend, the one who hopes to enroll in community college, can speak better English then you do. Furthermore, I hope that your friend is going to pay out-of-state tuition (of course, illegal aliens shouldn't be attending American colleges at all). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all simplicity

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed