X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acking30
    replied
    Back in September of 2005 my boyfriend and I were having financial difficulties and got an offer for me to marry a foreigner who has papers to be here in America until November 2006 but then is supposed to be sent back to his country. He would need to marry a U.S. citizen and go through immigration in order to recieve permanent residency. We are married now but rarely ever speak. We haven't spoken in months. I don't know what he has done with the marriage liscence or what kinds of forms he has filled out. He has not told me anything or said he needed anything from me. I have not accepted all of the money nor do I want it. I want to be out of this marriage but I don't know how to go about it. I really need help. I have no idea where to even begin. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• acking30
    started a topic immigration marriage

immigration marriage

Back in September of 2005 my boyfriend and I were having financial difficulties and got an offer for me to marry a foreigner who has papers to be here in America until November 2006 but then is supposed to be sent back to his country. He would need to marry a U.S. citizen and go through immigration in order to recieve permanent residency. We are married now but rarely ever speak. We haven't spoken in months. I don't know what he has done with the marriage liscence or what kinds of forms he has filled out. He has not told me anything or said he needed anything from me. I have not accepted all of the money nor do I want it. I want to be out of this marriage but I don't know how to go about it. I really need help. I have no idea where to even begin. Thank you.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney