Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview qwestion?

Hi there. I will have an initial interview in a week. I have lots of proofs: join account, light and power bill, 3 kinds os insurance, lease, join taxes 2007... But my wife doesnt have ID or DL on our address, and she can not have one because we moved from different state, and unfortunatelly she's under Probation to the end of the year there. Is that a big problem? Any suggestions...

Hi there. I will have an initial interview in a week. I have lots of proofs: join account, light and power bill, 3 kinds os insurance, lease, join taxes 2007... But my wife doesnt have ID or DL on our address, and she can not have one because we moved from different state, and unfortunatelly she's under Probation to the end of the year there. Is that a big problem? Any suggestions...

Comment

Hello Nazik

does she have a drivers license with another address on it? Or she doesnt have a drivers license at all?

and when you say she cant, is it becauase you moved to another state and did not inform her probation officer?

Comment

She has valid DL. And officer is not imformed...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation