A mesage to SuperGuy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"it's makes no difference what is said to Jojo and people like her she and her list of alter ego's will continue to fill this forum with topics"

I am not jojo, you are.

Busted, dumb a s s! I thought the library was closed on Sunday.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

E.
      posted August 24, 2004 10:44 PM

Sir Depo Man
      I said earlier to you and to Michael that if you guys are Moderators then I surely am a God
      I also Ordered you two to strictly obey my Orders and to be extremely critical of me in each and every of your posts.
      I am pleased that you so far Obey my Omnipotent Orders.
      Keep it up as is

Your Omnipotent Master,

E.

superguy
      posted August 29, 2004 02:13 PM

I have every intention of leaving Jojo alone,after E pointed out that it's makes no difference what is said to Jojo and people like her she and her list of alter ego's will continue to fill this forum with topics that she should really discuss with a shrink.And as for you Paddy or paddy with green card,Congrats on you gaining a green card, here's a saying I hope you will familiarize your self with "Never pick up what you didn't put down" Good day sir

Superguy wrote "Good day sir"
      E wrote "Sir Depo Man"

Case is closed.
      Are you sure you've never hurt anyone? Have you considered the things you speak to others? Jesus warns in Matthew 5:21-22 that even being unjustly angry with someone puts you in danger of judgment. Also, how many people have you hurt because of thing

Comment

You should change your name to syntax.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

NINA777
          posted August 27, 2004 11:56 PM

Ergo ye stuped. nevr trast a Ruskie. Yer basted ye can si thet in IDs. Ergo has big Ego, he alweys wan ta show he iz best thet ye can si in ID " Superguy". Ergo always wan ta talk about S ex thet ye can si in hes ID "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge".

Case is closed.
          Are you sure you've never hurt anyone? Have you considered the things you speak to others? Jesus warns in Matthew 5:21-22 that even being unjustly angry with someone puts you in danger of judgment. Also, how many people have you hurt because of thing

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation