X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary Ireland
    replied
    I covered my bank account is healthy God Bless America :-)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 108jam:
    It could be that the lack of staff has caused processing to be extremely slow.
    One department received the check and issued you the receipt. But another department has not caught up with their backlog.

Suggest you have enough cash in the account to cover the check and make all those appointments accordingly. Not to worry---one day the checks will be cashed. "-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    I mailed them a check and there is no problem with my bank account so that my question why have they not cashed it??? I am sure they will. Got a receipt and Biometric interview for May 12th ..

Leave a comment:

• micaelix
    replied
    i guess the best would be to pay with a money order or cash

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I guarantee they will take the $$$ eventually! The only time they don't is if they find something wrong or missing with the application but then you wouldn't have had a receipt or biometrics appt.

Leave a comment:

• 108jam
    replied
    It could be that the lack of staff has caused processing to be extremely slow.
    One department received the check and issued you the receipt. But another department has not caught up with their backlog.

Suggest you have enough cash in the account to cover the check and make all those appointments accordingly. Not to worry---one day the checks will be cashed. "-)

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    are you serious I got a receipt for the $680.00 in the mail and another letter to go for biometrics in MAy next week but they have not cashed the check???

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Sounds like you get a freebie.

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    Hi all, I sent Immigration my check weeks for n400 ago they sent me a letter to go for Biometrics next week and a letter/receipt for the check and Yes I have plenty funds in my account so thats not an issue at all .. Why have they not cashed the check ?? I am wondering

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    started a topic Immigration has not cashed my check :-(

Immigration has not cashed my check :-(

Hi all, I sent Immigration my check weeks for n400 ago they sent me a letter to go for Biometrics next week and a letter/receipt for the check and Yes I have plenty funds in my account so thats not an issue at all .. Why have they not cashed the check ?? I am wondering
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney