Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any info is helpful , thanks

our paperwork has gone thru the national visa center and i got a paper stating that within that week they were forwarding the papers to london. how can i find out if the papers got to london?? i've called the info number i got from the web but every time it was busy. is there a way online i can find out by the new receipt number?? any info is helpful. and if anyone has gotten thru this step can ya tell me how long it will take now ?? sitting here waiting and waiting, i miss my honey !!

our paperwork has gone thru the national visa center and i got a paper stating that within that week they were forwarding the papers to london. how can i find out if the papers got to london?? i've called the info number i got from the web but every time it was busy. is there a way online i can find out by the new receipt number?? any info is helpful. and if anyone has gotten thru this step can ya tell me how long it will take now ?? sitting here waiting and waiting, i miss my honey !!

Comment

OK I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. HOW ABOUT THE SPONSOR...THE AFFID OF SUPPORT. HOW MUCH INCOME IS REQUIRED?/ I MEAN WHERE CAN I GO TO LOOK UP THE INCOME LIMITS?? IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW. thanks !!

Comment

Hi fingercrossed,
        This can be helpful.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/affsupp.htm

Good luck!

Comment

well he got his packet 3 last thursday june 3. he sent off for his police certificate on the 7th, i think. now how long. i know it says it can take up to 40 days...but will it actually take 40 days?? has anyone gotten to this stage yet and if so how much longer did u have to wait before he or she came home to u??

Comment

For the income limits you can check them at the USCIS website under forms/affidavit of support, there is an icon of the current poverty lines which you can click on.

Comment

After he fills out his forms and gets his medical exam & turns them in, it can take anywhere between 3 weeks to 3 months to get his interview. In my case it took over 3 months, but that was in Germany, I have heard London is quicker. After he goes for interview, he will recieve his visa on his passport within 10 days. Hope this has helped and good luck to you both.

Comment

thanks to all of u that replied and i'll keep our progress posted. hopefully wont take too long. we are hoping he is here and we are married by my birthday which is in aug. so im hoping . good luck to all of u.

Comment

paul received a letter stating they have forwarded his request for his police record to the scotland yard. and it will take up to 4 weeks. well he mailed for this info 2 1/2 weeks ago. if anyone has went thru london , can u tell me how long it took to get ur police record. and he doesnt want to send off his form requesting an interview b/c he's afraid he will get his interview date and the record wont come in time. so we are darned either way. well if anyone can shed some light on this to me, i'd appreciate it. have a good weekend.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation