X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Forvisas:
    Fatinkc, of you allready applied for change of status to USCIS you will be in legal status during the pending case, even you will be laid off and your H-1B status terminated you will be in pending with your F1 application.

www.USimmigrationForAll.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to Clarify Forvisas

Are you saying it is ok for Fatinkc to attend classes before the F-1 visa is approved?

Let me guess what your response will be:

"I am not saying he can or cannot attend classes as that is the perogative of the individual in question. I am merely stating (with all qualifications aside) that said individual will be in status while the F-1 visa application is pending. This neither implies nor negates a recommendation that said individual enroll in classses. I would like to follow up this advice with a disclaimer that this was not intended to be advice nor should it be construed as such. Further discussions could be made for a small fee by calling my office"

Is that how you would put it Clarence Darrow?

Leave a comment:

• Forvisas
    replied
    Fatinkc, of you allready applied for change of status to USCIS you will be in legal status during the pending case, even you will be laid off and your H-1B status terminated you will be in pending with your F1 application.

www.USimmigrationForAll.com

Leave a comment:

• Fatinkc
    replied
    Unfortunately, I am not from Canada

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    According to Dragonlady if you are from Canada you don't need to be in student status to study in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• Fatinkc
    replied
    I have two years of H-1 left but now due to circumstances I want to change F-1. My university days it take upto 3 months for approval and I cannot enroll till I get approved even though I have the I-20.

My friend does not have F-1 yet on hand but it is being processed. Its with the immigration.
    But she can still attend classes.

Please tell me what I shoud do.. I don't have 3 months time and my company might lay me off and my H-1 will be revoked!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fatinkc
    started a topic Change of Status H-1 to F-1

Change of Status H-1 to F-1

I have two years of H-1 left but now due to circumstances I want to change F-1. My university days it take upto 3 months for approval and I cannot enroll till I get approved even though I have the I-20.

My friend does not have F-1 yet on hand but it is being processed. Its with the immigration.
    But she can still attend classes.

Please tell me what I shoud do.. I don't have 3 months time and my company might lay me off and my H-1 will be revoked!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney